The 1st (and Hopefully Not Last) MC Talent Show 2007

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can you do it again?! :embarrassed:
Sure I can, but the thing of it is all of those impressions took a while because I had to do them when no one was looking and would probably think "what in the world's wrong with you", and since school's almost over (and I'm about to graduate), my freetime's going to be VERY limited at best, so it would take me forever to do it over again.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Sure I can, but the thing of it is all of those impressions took a while because I had to do them when no one was looking and would probably think "what in the world's wrong with you", and since school's almost over (and I'm about to graduate), my freetime's going to be VERY limited at best, so it would take me forever to do it over again.
my next question is this-

WHY DID YOU DELETE IT THEN SILLY BOY?! or put it on youtube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
my next question is this-

WHY DID YOU DELETE IT THEN SILLY BOY?! or put it on youtube?
So I wouldn't have so many files on my computer that my might like to get into to see what I've been doing, because occasionally she'll actually go through my files to see if I'm up to anything, and if she found that, I'd definitely wouldn't be able to explain myself.

And how do you upload an audio file on a website that's for sharing videos?

Teheheman

Reaction score
You coulda just told her that there was a talent contest for this one forum I'm on and I'd thought I'd try something different. That's how I explained my video. My mom just looked at me and went Oh ok. She kinda shook her head, said "what am I gonna do with you child?" and sighed but nothing that I haven't heard before

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Here's where I meant to put the comment reguarding corn beef.

Haha! Funny! LOL!:zany: My mom does the same thing.:stick_out_tongue: