The 1st (and Hopefully Not Last) MC Talent Show 2007

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Just wondring. It would be cool if you were in one singing that stuff!:smile:
Yeah, that would be kinda cool. But, no, I did write those parodies and it IS a one piece band(just me beating on my lap) look out for my next one called "Just Like a Deadhead" coming soon

Daniel

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Come on people indeed! Katie and Barry are going to a lot of trouble for this! Let's not let them down! Care for a drink, Katie? You look lovely today! What? Am I trying to bribe you? Ha ha ha! You are so funny! Like I would ever try such a terrible thing like that... it wouldn't work anyway, would it? :embarrassed:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
OH NO! How dare you Dave! How could I as a honest judge? I could never do that, I could never tell you that my fav drink is Dr. Pepper, or that I like oatmeal cookies and mike and ikes, never never. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OH NO! How dare you Dave! How could I as a honest judge? I could never do that, I could never tell you that my fav drink is Dr. Pepper, or that I like oatmeal cookies and mike and ikes, never never. :wink:
So did my crappy impressions get to you? The file was large so I had to submit it to you via YouSendIt

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:smirk: I sent it to that eat more sea monkeys e-mail address... but from the sounds of it, you probably won't have it now because that YouSendIt link had the file up for download for only a week or so, and I sent it in sometime a week and a half a go or so, and deleted the original from my hard-drive.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
:smirk: I sent it to that eat more sea monkeys e-mail address... but from the sounds of it, you probably won't have it now because that YouSendIt link had the file up for download for only a week or so, and I sent it in sometime a week and a half a go or so, and deleted the original from my hard-drive.

yeah... I dont see it, I dont think I got it

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
WAIT WAIT! I found it!

And your right, its expired :frown:

Can you do it again?! :embarrassed: