The 3 unaired Jim Henson Hour episodes

Joggy

Reaction score
Re: Phil,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Hey ,
Can you tell me abit about 'Inner Tube' the Jim Henson Hour pilot ? Do you have it ?

And i wonder if their was Muppt Central portions made for the Monster Maker, Dog City and Living with Dinosaurs ?

See ya
Dog City had Muppet Central portions at the beginning. Kermit presented Muppet Night at the Movies with the movie Dog City, but the film was lost. So they played Bean Bunny's movie previews and an interview with one of the Dog City stunt cats (which was hilarious!)

Monster Maker only had an intro and a closing by Jim Henson.

P

Philo and Gunge

Jeffrey Gray said:
Here's something that I have always wanted to know: Has anybody seen, or does anybody have, the three episodes of The Jim Henson Hour that NBC didn't air? Does anybody know what was in those three episodes? I need to know, since three episodes of a show can't have just disappeared off the face of the earth. Someone must have seen them somewhere, or have them in their collection. Can anyone help me solve this mystery?
Jeff, I have the MuppetTelevision part of episode #11 if you are interested. We could make a trade.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Jeff, I have the MuppetTelevision part of episode #11 if you are interested. We could make a trade.
I already gave it to him. :wink: