The Accident, The Guilt, The Confession and The Revival...

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Miss Kermie????? :confused: Don't let this story die a horrible, tragic death like Kermit!!!!!!!! Pretty please with a cherry, chocolate sauce and a banana on top write more as soon as you can!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
If there is no more story I will say like Floyd said, "Like a banana on an ice cream. I intend to split." That means that if this story dies, then I will quit reading this fanfic. Oh, you got to give us more.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
This is good please continue you can't let Kermit die NOOOO.

Ok I'm calmed down now so you may now continue the story please!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I dunno... ChAPTER 3?

Jaz and Fozzie crept upstairs, much like how Piggy did.
As they crept past Kermit's room, they heard nothing. Of course, they thought nothing of it. They were totally unaware of Kermit's sleeping habits.
As they approached Piggy's door, Jaz listened for any odd noise. Or any kind of noise at all really. "It's important to stay absolutely silent when trying to listen to Piggy."
Fozzie nodded in confirmation. As Jaz pressed her head to Piggy's door, she heard light crying, that she knew would eventually turn into loud crys of destruction.
Fozzie put his arms around Jaz hoping to get a better listen, and to get closer to his sweetheart. "Why is she crying?" Fozzie whispered.
Jaz shrugged. For once, she knew nothing about her Mother figure.
"I think that maybe we should investigate Kermit's room." Jaz whispered, already heading to her amphibious friend's room.
By the time Fozzie caught up with her, he already saw that Kermit wasn't in bed, and Jaz was staring out the window.
"Fozzie?"
"Yeah?"
"I think I know why Piggy's crying..."
Fozzie rushed over to the window and saw Kermit's corpse lying on the hard concrete sidewalk outside. Fozzie almost cryed much like a baby.
Jaz began to hug Fozzie. "What are we supposed to tell the others?" Jaz asked.
"I-I don't know... We don't even know what happened..."
Jaz hugged him tighter.
"Well... Tomorrow, we need to tell everyone... At breakfast... when Robin has already left for school... I don't want to tear him apart like that..."
Fozzie nodded, quickly kissed her, and went to bed, as Jaz did the same.

I wonder how that's going to go...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow Jaz! This is powerful! I bet Robin will be upset if something bad happened to his uncle. Whoa! More please!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
More more more more more more please more! This is very good I love it its so original and captivating more please