The Accident, The Guilt, The Confession and The Revival...

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Awww, Kermit! :cry: That never would have happened if those pictures of Piggy and Link hadn't been published. Who's responsible for those pictures anyway?

Misskermie

Reaction score
The day progressed quickly, then the next morning came.
Everyone was at the breakfast table, including our guilty pig.
"Miss Piggy?"
"Wha-? Oh, yes?"
"Could you take Robin to school please?"
Piggy tried to hold back her tears. She had completely forgotten about... "Robbie". The sweet innocent nephew of her one true love, that she practically murdered, in a rage.
She wouldn't dare look into his eyes.
"O-Of course..." Piggy took Robin gently by the arm, and she led what would have been her future nephew, outside to Kermit's car.

Jaz confirmed that she heard the sound of her "mother" leave, and she began to make her announcement. "Uh, excuse me everyone. Uh, excuse me!"
The usual breakfast chatter, covered Jaz's soft voice. Luckily, Animal was present.

"QUIET!!!"
Everyone immediately became mute... Except Janice.
"So I said, 'Look buddy, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is, artistic!"
After a few seconds of embarrassment, Janice silenced as well as everyone else.
"Um, thanks Animal. Uh, I'm afraid I have some disturbing news for all of you... Uh... After Miss Piggy made her way upstairs yesterday morning, me and Fozzie went up there, and we discover that... Kermit is... Well we suspected that he was no longer with us..." Jaz sighed.
Many gasps of shock were heard, as well as a few grievences.
"Yes, I understand how devestating this is... Fozzie is upstairs now, because he brought the body to his bed... And we're both hoping he's still alive..."
As if on cue, Fozzie starts to run downstairs, and clings to Jaz in a hugging fashion.
"I think he's dead... I can't look at him that way anymore..." Fozzie cried in Jaz's shoulder as Jaz snuggled into him.
"Guys, when Piggy gets back, please treat her with all due respect... That includes you Floyd..." Jaz tried to add a little humour to the sad situation.
"Who's gonna tell Robin?" Rowlf asked.
Jaz wasn't sure how to answer that...
Robin needed to know... But maybe she should only tell him if he asks...
But it's kinda lying if she held out on him...
The situation only gets worse...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love Janice! She always cracks me up. And the line,

"So I said, 'Look buddy, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is, artistic!"
By thw way, that kind of stuff, happened in the Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhattan. Classic!

Oooooh! I really want to know who's gonna tell Robin about what really happened to his uncle. Oh my! More please!

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Thank goodness for Janice, providing the much-needed comic relief! Poor little Robin... I agree that he should know what happened.

cjd874

Reaction score
This is reeeeaaaally good so far!
I want to find out what happens next...the suspense is driving me insane!
I want to hear more characters' thoughts, too. What does Gonzo think? How about Kermit's trusty gofer, Scooter? What about Beaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, & the Electric Mayhem? We've heard from Rowlf & Fozzie thus far...

and poor Robin...(sniff)

cjd874

Reaction score
Also, what does good ol' LINK think about this? He kind of had a hand in causing Kermit's death. He should be ashamed.
Please post more when you can! I can't wait...I'm going batty!!!
(in Count's voice) ONE! One wery interesting cliffhanger! Hahaha I love it! :batty:

Misskermie

Reaction score
WELL!
It sure has been a while...
Never the less, I shall update...
Perhaps now?

Piggy entered the house quietly, she didn't want to be noticed... They might have found out the truth. It was late. To tell you the truth, after she dropped off Robin, she drove to a bar, and attempted to drink away her problems. It wasn't good, not at all. Anyways, As she tried to sneak upstairs, with the faulty squeak the stairs made, she had run into Kermit's best friend.
Fozzie Bear.
"Oh, hello Miss Piggy..." Fozzie cried, attempting to wipe the tears from his furry face.
"Fozzie..." Piggy felt the tears, but she didn't want to show any weakness toward him. She used her acting skills to disguise her grief.
"M-Miss Piggy... I... I know... Why Kermit... I know that he's..." Fozzie couldn't go on.
Luckily, Piggy nodded in confirmation to what he was trying to say.
"Piggy... You need to tell him..."
"Tell who?"
"R-Robin."
The words echoed within her, scaring her inside out. She couldn't tell Robin that his Uncle was gone! Especially since she's the one who...
Piggy was about to shed a tear. Fozzie could see the sadness in her eyes, so he gave her a hug. Instead of pushing away, she hugged back, and cried into his shoulder, as Jaz watched from her and Fozzie's doorway, half crying, half smiling.
"I'm not sure if I can do it..."
"You can Piggy." Jaz called.
Piggy looked over Fozzie's shoulder to see Jaz.
"I know you can. You're a brave girl... Woman..."
Piggy smiled at the words of comfort that she didn't deserve.
"Thank you."
Piggy released from Fozzie's hug, and went to bed for the night.

The next morning, Link was sitting at the table, as Piggy came downstairs.
"LINK!" Piggy growled. She stomped down the rest of the stairs, and snatched him up by the color of his shirt.
"So, you think it's funny to start fake rumours about me, huh?"
Link shook his head, more clueless than usual.
"Miss Piggy, I'll be honest, I have nothing to do with it!"
So it turns out, Link isn't Piggy's target.
But Scribbler is...

cjd874

Reaction score
FLEET SCRIBBLER!!! Wow, another plot twist! Was HE the one who started the rumours? Is Piggy going to hunt him down? Is Kermit ACTUALLY dead?
Please continue!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Fleet Scribbler? What a plot twist! He's a dirty, stupid good for nothing (mumbles)
:mad: Are you talking about Moi?
No, Miss Piggy! It's that Fleet! If he ever touches your frog, I...I am going to straighten that Scribbler out myself.
:mad: Let moi take of him, okay?
All right! See ya later, Miss Piggy. Miss Kermie, I love plot twists, but how he is actually into this fanfic? I'm serious, ho'okay?
:rolleyes: Hey! Jou took my line?
I didn't mean to, Pepe, all right.
:shifty: Got any letover cheese?
Sure! Take it and I lost my appetite on American cheese anyway.