The "Adventure Time" Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I haven't watched Adventure Time in so long, but man, I can't believe it ran for 8 years. That's almost a whole decade. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.
I would definitely recommend getting back into it. The last few seasons are definitely worth your time.

C to the J

Reaction score
If you're a cartoonist of a younger generation, the world is your oyster.

While I've never been catching up with Adventure Time since, like, 2012, I can say I'm glad it got to end the way Pendleton planned - another CN show wrapped up in a perfect little bow! It's now along the lines of the classic Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd, 'N' Eddy, Codename: Kids Next Door (I think), Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Samurai Jack, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa (I guess), and Clarence.

That's just CN alone. If I pointed out other shows that got wrapped up right, they would be...

DTVA: Phineas and Ferb, Fish Hooks, Gravity Falls, Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero, and if I'm not mistaken, Pickle and Peanut.

DreamWorks (Netflix-exclusive): All Hail King Julien, The Adventures of Puss in Boots, Dragons: Race to the Edge, Dawn of the Croods, The Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show (probably), and recently, Dinotrux.

I did not include Wander Over Yonder because it still has the unresolved cliffhanger and I'm not putting it in the "ended" status until we get to see Lord Hater's backstory and what greater challenge awaits Wander. There is a difference between "ended" and "canceled." By the way, I'm working on what I consider to be one of my biggest pieces of fan art ever so more people become fully aware of SaveWOY.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm sure I've probably said this before, but I stopped watching that show by the time season 5 was airing. Pedleton Ward was already gone, and the show started recycling episode plots and some just felt very predictable.

But now that the show has ended, I definitely feel like watching it from start to finish, even if it means some episodes are going to be a chore to get through.