1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Animal Show

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by davesdrums, Nov 7, 2003.

1. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Yes, there was an episode featuring a "Dave Goelz" Muppet. He was a guest on the show, and explained the life of a human (along with some footage of the real Dave with his family). Bill Baretta played him (since Dave was playing Stinky), and had a lot of fun with him. He gave him a sort of hysterical laugh, and did a sort of "Ee-yahh!" noise and shook his fists out. Very strange. :confused:
  2. CarburetorJane

CarburetorJane New Member

Any chance of us USers getting copies of this show?
  3. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I have all 65 Animal Show episodes on tape. But a couple of episodes have a few taping flaws though.

I'm willing to trade these shows for anything that's rare on video. Mostly any TV shows, specials, or movies you can't find anymore. Check the bottom of my video trading page to see what I'm looking for.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/5000/vidtrade.html
  4. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Xerus also sent me all of his episodes. :D :)