The Anti-Rant Thread

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Oh yes. I have not seen Brave.

Cars... I don't know about popular opinion, but I did not enjoy it that much. Okay, Mater was a fun character, and Doc Hudson had a pretty cool backstory (I'm also a sucker for Paul Newman), but the main character was so.... Overused. We've seen this kind of person before. It's what made Disney's Hercules not as good as the other Disney Renaissance. The best thing about the movie was probably the side characters (Doc, Mater, Guido, etc.)

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I disagree with everything you've said Hubert, I thoroughly enjoyed Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and WALL[*]E... A Bug's Life was only meh, and so far, I STILL haven't gotten to see Up.
WARNING! You will be crying within the first ten minutes!

Hubert

Reaction score
WARNING! You will be crying within the first ten minutes!
Well...you might not necessarily...I didn't...then of course, I'm one of those people who never, ever cry at songs or movies and stuff.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I'm not the kind to cry at movies either, but Up was really depressing sometimes. Most of it is depressing. If you're really emotional, bring tissues.:big_grin:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
What do I like? The Muppets, (no, really?), Adventure Time, Regular Show, playing the trumpet, pizza. And probably other stuff I forgot about.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
What do I like? The Muppets, (no, really?), Adventure Time, Regular Show, playing the trumpet, pizza. And probably other stuff I forgot about.
You like Regular Show, too? Haven't caught up with the episodes, recently.....have to rely on On Demand to catch up.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I've been using the CN app. It's awesome! It has all the latest episodes!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, I am a bit of a dvd packaging snob. I will be the first to complain about horrible packaging. I got the first season of DP, and was honestly expecting it to have some cheap, terrible, hard to get the disk out, packaging. But in reality, I'd say its the best packaging I have ever seen on a dvd.

The disks easily pop out, but not so easily that a tiny bump will knock them out, the case itself is really sturdy, not like that cheap, easily broken "environmentally friendly" kind with flimsy plastic. The disks themselves are on trays that flip over, with one dvd on each side, giving easy access to all dvds.

THIS is how packaging SHOULD be done. Not cheap and flimsy, not in a way where you need to remove one disk to get to another, not shoved in some cardboard sleeve...