1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Barry Lee Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Super Scooter, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*enters, pulls a silly face* *leaves*

Bea:zany:{*apologizes to the silly-face for pulling it}regard
  2. muppet baby Active Member

Hi Muppet baby comes in to the barry lee thread and hugs peguin and throws him .
    Sorry that i have not been here a while Barry i have been busy with work and such now things are slowing some .

How are is everyone .
    i have missed this thread a lot .
    I hope that you are well Barry , and that life is treating you well .
    YOU ARE REALLY COOL I hope that school is going well for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :) :concern: :rolleyes:
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Here is a little YouTube video, appreciating that monolith of MC, Barry Lee:
  4. Barry Lee Active Member

oh gosh, another one? hehe. thanks. hopefully we wont have to make a barry lee channel on youtube.....
  5. Krazedmuppet Active Member

...Why didnt I think of that?!
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

"Barry Lee on demand! All Barry Lee! All the time!"
  7. muppet baby Active Member

Yes you sould have your own channel on you tube Barry lee you are really cool you desrve it you are really cool
  8. MrsPepper Active Member

I thought this thread deserved bumping. Plus I just watched your fan club videos online. You sure are popular, Mr. Lee...
  9. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Because nobody doesn't like Barry Lee! Yeah, I know that one's been used, but I felt like saying it again! Woo-hoo Barry Lee!
  10. muppet baby Active Member

yes those are cool videos you are so cool Barry Lee
  11. Skye Active Member

Hehe, I mentioned that one! But you're darn right... it's a keeper! :D And so true. Yay for Barry Lee!!!!!
  12. muppet baby Active Member

yep again yah for Barry Lee a really cool person :)
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*runs into the thread, wearing a t-shirt that states "I *heart* Barry Lee!"*

Where are you Barry? Havn't seen you for ages (Unless I am looking in all the wrong places?) How are you doing?
  14. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Calling Barry Lee.
    Where are you Barry Lee?:confused:
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Up periscope! Nope. No sightings here.
  16. Beakerfan Active Member

*Begins searching under the cushions on the couch* Nope, not here! Hey look! I found a quarter!
  17. Barry Lee Active Member

I'm in a hole, in the outskirts of school, thats where I am :)
    I really just havent had much time to go here. Sadly. AND, even worse, is that I havent even watched a muppet thing in like 5 months. And I gots a bigillion muppet specials. Thats how busy I am. It's shocking, I know, but Biology is killing me, Beaker and Bunsen wouldn't be proud.

P.S. Check out my art.... here.

I hope everyone is doing fine.
  18. anytimepally Active Member

5 months is way too long!! :( ... You should spend some time at Fraggle Rock.. they're only half an hour
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I agree! Far too long! Get yourself some Fraggle Rock, or an episode of the Muppet Show and take a break, Barry L!
  20. muppet baby Active Member

Oh wow Barry L i am sorry that i was not here yesterday when everyone else was , i agree with Beauregard , and take a break with some Fraggle rock or some Muppet show episodes , would be great and i am sure relive some stress .

i hope that school will get less stressful for you .
    i wish you all the best and miss you here .
    :)