1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Barry Lee Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Super Scooter, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Of course, our goal is to get at least 35 pages. Well, that's MY goal at least.

Daniel
  2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Count: Ahhh yes! 35 pages! we only have 1....2....3....4....5....6....7...8....9.... oh i give up! 35 Pages! AH AH AHH!

[Grover walks by]

Grover: Heyyyyy Countyyy Babbbyyyy! Um, just for your information, we are only on page 13.

Count: You mean 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 pages? This will take a while.

[Lightning crashes]
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hey! Well, with how awesome Barry is, I'm sure we'll get there in no time! ;)
  4. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

5. Teheheman

Why of course we will, it didn't take us that long to get THIS far.

Daniel
  6. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Omgsh, a thread dedicated to all that is the fabulous Barryismnessness?
    Like omgsh..

;3 I am so in.

>_> Now, I order you to give me cheesecake! I mean--I mean....hugs wif love XD.

Erherm. :3
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think were almost to Daniels goal. LOL!
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Here, Beaker Squee, have, like, some totally cheesecake. It's the newest thing, and, like, Barry is so, omg, totally kewl and cheesecake must be, like, had in abundance.
  9. Teheheman

Yeah, I figured I'd pick an easy target, then when we get to 35, we'll up the ante on pages and such. Oooooo.......I'll definatly have some CHEESECAKE!

Daniel
  10. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Mmm. Cheeesecake.

ANNNND

Katie is bacck! Yay!

Sad news though: I wont be able to get my TMS Season 2 dvd because no store down here has it.

BUT

Katie is bacckkk!
  11. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

LIES ALL LIES!

You cant prove anything!
  12. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Fiiiiine.

LIIIIIAR.

Katie is a LIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.
  13. BeakerSqueedom

Like omg you talk like so awesome. Like the likes are so cool because like is like so like. XD

Kiddin'

*EATS* :3
  14. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Oh and welcome to the crew BeakySqueeker! :eek:
  15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Katie, Katie, Katie, Katie, Katie...sorry, what's your name again? Oh yes, Katie!

So great to see you back here, all married and grown-up like (like!), and I'm sorry I missed you earlier when you tried to speak to Moiself.

That is all.

Beau
  16. Teheheman

Wow, almost to the 500 post mark. Did ya ever think it would get this far? Halfway to Sr. membership. How cool is that?

Daniel
  17. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Haah I for one thought this would only last barely 100 posts. Seriously. :zany:
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I have a strange craving for cheesecake right now. So rich and creamy!:D
  19. BeakerSqueedom

*Stares at Ilikemuppets* *Then to her cake* *Hides it*

D: NOT MY BUNDLE OF CAKE JOY! *Trying to stuff it in her mouth* XD
  20. Teheheman

Ladies and Gentleman the 500th post on the Barry Lee Love Thread *Streamers and confetti rain from the sky and a cheesecake with 3 candles that say "5-0-0" sparkling like sparklers do is wheeled out* Barry, how do you feel with such an accomplishment

Daniel