The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
A sick depraved goofus, AM. *shudders* And to think some of them exist within some of our own fanbases (ex: Sonic, for one). *pukes again*
In the Sonic fanbase? ****, imagine if someone was over Robotnik!

:wink:

Yeah, I've heard some of that weird 'furry' crap in the Disney's Ducks universe.....like with Mrs. Beakley and all that.....that's just....no....

Redsonga

Reaction score
Third graders actually... they're eight-years-old.
I remember 'dating' at that age, it was mainly just saying you were dating but not doing anything :smile:. At least back in the good ol' days *lol*.
I still have not heard Chipmunk Punk *sigh*.

And I like the first Sonic cartoon better than any of the other forms of his story...

Well, they had Jesse McCartney as Theodore, so anything's possible.
He actually makes a great Theodore (says the Theodore fangirl) I think it does not matter who they pick just as long as they really sound like them :smile:. Eleanor & Theodore yay! :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I like the first Sonic cartoon better than any of the other forms of his story...
Technically, both AoStH & Sonic "SatAM" aired at the same time, just with Sonic "SatAM" on--obviously--Saturday Mornings on ABC and on weekdays, AoStH was in syndication on ABC as well.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We used to have their Christmas album. I wish I knew where it was.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I checked it out, and as of yesterday, they STILL have some Chipmunks Song clips used in the show if you look hard enough.

Whip It
Puttin' On The Ritz
The Magic Bus (the Who Song... not that book series)
and of course
BEat It (used in the context of the show. This isn't from the TV special)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember 'dating' at that age, it was mainly just saying you were dating but not doing anything :smile:.
Not only that, but all little kids at that age like to refer to someone they're infatuated with as their "boyfriend" or their "girlfriend"; I'm reminded of that very early episode of The Andy Griffith Show where Andy's upset that all Opie gives to charity is three cents, and he explains he's saving up to buy something for Charlotte, "Who's Charlotte?" Andy asks him, and he replies happily "She's my girlfriend!"

Kids don't know any better, so yeah, as far as I'm concerned, no matter what age they are The Chipettes will always be The Chipmunks' girlfriends, lol.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
True, but some older kids--that are supposed to know better--end up making stupid decisions, anyway. Such is life. XD