The Classic Electric Company Memories Thread

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
I would just leave him alone if I were you. When in doubt, do without.
Awww, I was kind of hoping for SOMETHING big and exciting to happen to The Electric Company, but there went that idea. I knew there was nothing to get excited about! Okay, let's stop talking about that for a while, but one last thing: if someone finds out whether or not it was a scam, please let me know!

Welp, back to actually talking about The Electric Company memories. Remember the game show "I've Got a Secret Sound", in which four panelists tried to guess a secret consonant sound? It turned out to be "FT" as in "left". Does anyone know if they played that for any different sound?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I don't remember any game show sketch except for one in which an image of Letterman appeared on a screen in the studio.

ASD Mind

Reaction score
I would just leave him alone if I were you. When in doubt, do without.
The best you can do is run a background investigation check on George Wesson. Only other person I know of who has duplicates of The Electric Company episode master tapes is Heather Ferreira, who is also on YouTube.

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
The best you can do is run a background investigation check on George Wesson. Only other person I know of who has duplicates of The Electric Company episode master tapes is Heather Ferreira, who is also on YouTube.
Break in the case: YouTuber Indeterminate Origin has met 80sMuppetFan and has been told he only has the first 312 episodes.

ASD Mind

Reaction score
That's right, from the first season of 1971-1972 to somewhere in the middle of the third season; 1973-1974. I am Indeterminate Origin.

elelover95

Reaction score
Hello! Mind if I join the thread? I absolutely love The Electric Company! I actually grew up with the reboot when I was a kid, and I loved it (and still do)! However, my mother showed me the original when I was a bit older (she grew up with it and wanted to share it with me), and I loved it immediately! I’ve been a huge fan of both versions ever since.

By the way, I also help run that Electric Company wiki with @Lucas Kablookas!

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I don't know which clips were uploaded by NantoVision1. I know I downloaded the Letterman segment "His Just Desserts", which is not on YT at this time - I am not sure which user uploaded it in the first place.

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
I don't know which clips were uploaded by NantoVision1. I know I downloaded the Letterman segment "His Just Desserts", which is not on YT at this time - I am not sure which user uploaded it in the first place.
By searching on his archived YouTube channel, he had the Short Circus songs "Sing Out" and "The Fling". Another one was the Spidey Super Story in which our friendly neighborhood webslinger meets The Sack. He also had Fargo decode the sentences "Your clothes are in the closet" and "Don't fall off the ball". Another thing he downloaded was the entire Episode 130. Very soon I'm going to poke around some more and tell you the titles of some of his archived vids.