The corny joke thread

Pork

Reaction score
haha yeah it's George.

Although she was gonna call April Pablo if she was a boy...:stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
If you had one match and entered a room in which there were a kerosene lamp, an oil burner, and a wood burning stove.

which would you light first?

Pork

Reaction score
I'm where yesterday follows today, and tomorrow's in the middle.

What am I?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
well done. :smile:
thanks. its good to use my brain for things (and i'll have too, my school starts up agian soon.

heres a quick joke,

Whats the diffrence between bagpipes and a lawn mower?

You can tune a lawn mower
:boo::sleep:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Heh, okay, so a monkey, a rooster and a porcupine walk into a bar...the monkey orders a banana shake, the rooster orders a worm shake, and the porcupine orders an orange smoothie. After the three finish, the bartender hands them the bill. The monkey looks at it, hands it to the rooster. The rooster looks at it, hands it to the porcupine. The porcupine puts it down on the bar, and goes, "what were you, born yesterday? We're animals, man! We can't read!"

Ha ha...because, you see....the bartender assumed they could read, because they knew how to order their shakes...but see, they're animals, so obviously they can't put two words together! Get it? Hahahahahaha! Oh, my stars, I kill me! HA!

Oh...I guess I'm too hip for the room, huh? Well excuuuuuuuuuuse ME! I thought this was the "corny joke" thread, not the Wit & Wisdom of George Bernard Shaw...fine. I can take a hint!

Hey, didja hear the one about the mongoose on the trolley-car?

is pelted with tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage, cucumbers, olives and bacon bits...

Ha ha! Fools! The joke's on you! I intentionally told that bad joke, because I had a feeling you'd bring raw veggies! Thanks! Now I don't have to go out and buy my salad! I've got it all right here, bahahahaha!

quickly gathers up the veggies, and runs away...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What's the last thing a drummer says before he's kicked out of a band?

"Hey guys, let's try one of my songs."

*Bad response* But, it's true!

Scottsman: Ach aye laddies, let's show how we caber toss those who make fun of the musicians!

Naaaaaahhh! *runs off in Three Stooges fashion* Wooboooboboboooob