1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Count on Dancing with the Stars

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by maniacal muppet, Oct 3, 2007.

1. maniacal muppet Active Member

I'm not sure about who performed him there, but it was probably someone else if he doesn't usually perform his Muppets. :smirk:
  2. twasbrillig12 Member

3. TheJimHensonHour New Member

Finally! I adore it that was so cute!
  4. maniacal muppet Active Member

Thanks so much! You're a savior! lol :)

Awesome username and avatar by the way :excited:
  5. Erine81981 Active Member

That was cool to see. And i could tell it had to be another performer controling him. It wasn't Jerry but still cool to see The Count on Dancing with The Stars. Hope maybe they'll pull some more characters on there. One thing i would love to see is Sweetums as a contest on the show. That would be cool or Big Bird maybe. That would awsome to see some other celebrities characters.
  6. anytimepally Active Member

Yeah, it wasn't Jerry.. Jerry's puppeteering usually has more energy behind it.. but I do love to see the Count! aha ha :crazy:
  7. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Great appearance. You never see the Count make any live TV appearances like any other SS character (cough cough Elmo).

Personally, I thought the count would be thrilled to start over again.
  8. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

That was bloody hilarious!
    NO!
    YES!
    NOOO!
    YEESS!

Though, I figured that he'd like to recount them all.
    X3
  9. The Count Moderator

Thanks for posting the link. Nice, simple, and basic funny.
    Also, points for using the signature instrumental Halloween music, Tocada and Fugue in D Minor by Bach.
  10. Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! Sounds awesome! Oh, didn't see the link. Awesome!:)