The Count on Dancing with the Stars

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I know. I don't watch reality TV, but that clip sounded great! And the great Jerry Nelson as well? Wow! I've only seen a few episodes of SS this season, and the Count's been in all of them, so I thought it was Jerry, (I mean, who else could it be?)
:smirk: But thinking it yourself and having it confirmed are two different things.
Hmmm, I wonder if possibly Kermie Clown has added this to his collection?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I know. I don't watch reality TV, but that clip sounded great! And the great Jerry Nelson as well? Wow! I've only seen a few episodes of SS this season, and the Count's been in all of them, so I thought it was Jerry, (I mean, who else could it be?)
:smirk: But thinking it yourself and having it confirmed are two different things.
Hmmm, I wonder if possibly Kermie Clown has added this to his collection?
Yea, I'm so happy to see the Count (And hear Jerry:wink: ) in new SS productions. For like a week now, my Bro's been tellin me about this sketch called NASCOUNT, a SS parody of NASCAR and how funny it was :smile: .

I also wonder abouit KermiClown. I'll ask later.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I missed Count?
Nuuuu!

I love the Count.

*Pouts*
Youtube shall be of great help in searching this prized clip!

goshposh

Reaction score
did anyone see the count on dancing with the stars?

ploobis

Reaction score
did anyone see the count on dancing with the stars?
My ma showed it to me when she taped it. She wanted me to see if it was Jerry Nelson or somebody else preforming him. To me it looked like Jerry looped it. It looks like some one else was doing the puppet and lip syncing to Jerry's vocals. It's great that Jerry is still working with the Henson Company. :sing:

I hope Jerry will give his voice to Gobo for the future Fraggle Rock movie! :smirk:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
By the way, did Jerry actually do the puppetry for the Count or did he just loop in the voice, or could you tell either way? Just wondering, because I hear that these days he usually loops in the dialog for his characters on "Sesame Street."

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Darn it! If only I had decided to watch that show! It sounds like a great guest appearance. If anyone finds any footage of it, please post it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
My sister was telling me this when we were eatting lunch in Abliene (went for the halloween store) and she kept telling her and her husband were watching and saw The Count and i couldn't believe that he was on there and my mom didn't mention it to me but when i asked her and she said that she had watched it bits and pieces of it and she didn't see the Jimmy and Count part. So i do hope to see it soon on youtube.