1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Count on MSNBC Tonight (March 31st)

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Buck-Beaver, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yep, you are correct. It should be a nice appearance so be sure to check it out tonight if you have MSNBC.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Wish I had cable now..... :cry:
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Will it be the whole hour of the show?
  5. Well, here we are 30 mintutes into the show in my timezone, still no Count. I did see a picture of him at the beginning of the show.
  6. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

He's on!!!

Yeah! The Count's on, now!

He gave Keith a number 1! And they did the thunder and lightning bit!

Vonderful! Ah ah ah ah ah!

(Way to go, Jerry!)

Convincing John
  7. teebs

teebs New Member

That was great! It's so good to see Jerry doing stuff!
  8. That was (as Count would say it) vonderful! I liked the clips from "The Street We Live On", it will be great to have green doors again. Did you guys see the very end of the show when he said something in slow motion while "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" was playing?
  9. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Did anyone record it? I missed it. :(

But at least I didn't miss Elmo's appearance on Isaac Mizrahi. :)
  10. teebs

teebs New Member

Yeah I saw that. It was his laugh in slow motion.

I have both of these appearances on tape.
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Did you seriously think, that when given the chance, I'd miss out on a TV appearance by my namesake, my mentor, my Leige?
    Yes, it was a good appearance and I liked it. Of course, any of the visual aids during the bit were wasted on me, my blind batty eyes you know. But it was great that they had the Count as a guest to celebrate Sesame's 35th and Countdown's 1st anniversaries.
    And I have a number 1 myself, was the 1 Keith got in the classic style/shape of the Sesame numbers? And it was a nice throwback when he did the classic ending... this show was brought to you by the number 1 and the letters K and O.
    The one thing that disappointed me a little was that when the Count was counting things related to the final montage of clips, there was no big finish. He counted 1, 2, 3, and 4, but there was no 5.
    Well, it was vonderful anyway and I'm looking tothe new season to start on Sunday.
    Hope this helps and have a vonderful night!
  12. countfanatic

countfanatic New Member

Man, I can't wait to see the beautiful count! The count rules!!!
  13. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I liked the appearance. The Count was wonderful! I never saw this show before, but it seemed really goofy--I like that in a news program.
  14. Fighbird

Fighbird New Member

I thought Jerry had retired? But then again, are there really anyone who could do a proper Count besides him... :D
  15. I have it, wanna trade again? :zany:
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  16. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Got this in my MSNBC newsletter:

The Ultimate Countdown Guest
    In case you missed last night's "Countdown" birthday episode, check out the highlights here:

The "Sesame Street's" Count von Count presents Keith a gift:
    http://g.msn.com/0NL64091/2336

Our favorite moments of the year that was:
    http://g.msn.com/0NL64091/2337
  17. countfanatic

countfanatic New Member

I did watch it last night. I hardly watch that show. But for the Count...I had to. I love him. I was indeed dissapointed though that it was at the very end of the show and it wasn't long. It was like he popped up and then dissapeard!. I wish that it was for the whole show. But hey, it was the Count and like I said, I had to watch it.
  18. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Saw it too.Thought it was pretty interesting. :)