The Count on MSNBC Tonight (March 31st)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you seriously think, that when given the chance, I'd miss out on a TV appearance by my namesake, my mentor, my Leige?
Yes, it was a good appearance and I liked it. Of course, any of the visual aids during the bit were wasted on me, my blind batty eyes you know. But it was great that they had the Count as a guest to celebrate Sesame's 35th and Countdown's 1st anniversaries.
And I have a number 1 myself, was the 1 Keith got in the classic style/shape of the Sesame numbers? And it was a nice throwback when he did the classic ending... this show was brought to you by the number 1 and the letters K and O.
The one thing that disappointed me a little was that when the Count was counting things related to the final montage of clips, there was no big finish. He counted 1, 2, 3, and 4, but there was no 5.
Well, it was vonderful anyway and I'm looking tothe new season to start on Sunday.
Hope this helps and have a vonderful night!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I liked the appearance. The Count was wonderful! I never saw this show before, but it seemed really goofy--I like that in a news program.

Fighbird

Reaction score
I thought Jerry had retired? But then again, are there really anyone who could do a proper Count besides him... :big_grin:

countfanatic

Reaction score
I did watch it last night. I hardly watch that show. But for the Count...I had to. I love him. I was indeed dissapointed though that it was at the very end of the show and it wasn't long. It was like he popped up and then dissapeard!. I wish that it was for the whole show. But hey, it was the Count and like I said, I had to watch it.