The Creature Calamity Club

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
*to Yuna*

Well, from my understanding, he lived in that room all his life. I put up all kinds of Muppet and rock posters, and uh, it's not exactly the cleanest place you'll find. He doesn't like how I ruined it, I guess. I guess if all you have left in (after)life is a room, you're going to want to protect it. It's still pretty stupid though.

Hubert

Reaction score
Oy...a ghost who is mad at you? Not a very good team...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Figure: Not telling your name, huh? Smart lad. Anyways, Clarence is that ogre-ghost out there. The one who is trying to take back my room. ARG! That IDIOT! He knows I am the rightful owner!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Guess all we can do is to calm the ghost down... but how? Does anybody know how to calm down a ghost and maybe guide him safely to afterlife?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh...him. He's not a ghost. He's just just an ogre. An easily scared ogre :smirk:

Don't you think you could just try to get along with him? You might become friends...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Sounds like he knew a Clarence while he was alive and this Clarence probably looked a lot like you and this ghost hated him. Wonder what happened in the past to this ghost?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
FIGURE: Easily scared. That's good old Clarence. The Clarence who MURDERED ME just to earn some money! I will never befriend that fool!