The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Well, I don't really brew them, only sometimes... and my supply is almost used up. Usually, I use my spells or recover by sleeping**

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Well, I guess it's one of the perks of being a witch, though there's still much I have to learn about witches**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
**being a witch must be fun, I envy you Yuna, you have a great guy, good friends, and I'm just lost. I something very odd happen to me, I have all this... Equipment in the palace and I don't even know what it does, apparently I did, but parts of my memory seem to be missing. If I haven't been quite myself, I'm sorry, but I'm feeling much better now, just a little scared and confused. You on the other hand, you really have things figured out.***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Well, it's nice to be a witch and to use my powers for good things but there are things I'm scared of... You see, over a hundred years ago, a group of evil witches did somthing that caused all monsters to be banned from Monstropolis and I'm scared that of all creatures, witches are hated the most and what the citizens would do to me if they ever found out what I am...**

*trail off and think about what Victoria told me*

**Hm, that's odd. What could have caused the memory loss?**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
**well I think it would be unfair if they judged you, for what you are and not who you are. And as for my memory loss, I think it has something to do with some rogue goddess, Washu. She came to me in a vision yesterday, it was very odd***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Yeah, I guess you're right... But I still can't help being scared... Hm, a vision about a goddess? Do you think you can tell me about it?**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
***yes, she said she was the goddess of Wisdom and learning. she was very beautiful, with long pink hair and bright green eyes. She said that she is one of the three goddess's of creation, and she and her sisters were starting over again as mortals to learn more about divine power... It's really confusing, and she said she picked me, and that she even sent me Cecil, who I haven't seen yet today.***

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
***neither do I, but she seems to be gone, I'm just worried because I was just showing all they symptoms of being pregnant, but those seem to be gone as well. I guess she decided it wasn't fair to interfere with my life that way. Or maybe my father stopped her, that seems more likely.***