The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Or maybe you weren't pregnant in the first place? I vaguely remember hearing about women showing signs of early pregnancies only to learn they weren't in the first place and I'm not talking about the unborn child having died. I'm not really sure, though but I think it would be better for you decide if or when you want to have kids**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
***I agree, I'm glad everything is over, it's nice to just be a normal mermaid again. I'm really glad we had this talk, I haven't gotten to interact with you or Johnny much. Everytime I see you something odd is happening.***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Yeah, it's kind of sad. We should be all doing something together some time**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
***yes, we'll please let me know, I think my life will be much less stressful. All those inventions were useful, but now I can focus on my singing. Maybe you could teach me some things some time? You have a mermaid form as well yes? I could teach you how to shape the water, well if you don't already know already.***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Yes, I have a mermaid form. Sadly, it doesn't come with anything to cover up my chest, so I have to use whatever I can find. Well, I can already shape water, although only a limited amount**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
**I always wear a bikini top under my clothes so it'll be on when I change. Well, maybe I could teach you a few tricks***
(Please let me know when it's getting late for you, it's only 5:30 pm here)

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**I have to get undressed when changing to mermaid form and I made it a habit to wear a bikini bra but there are times I forget to... It would be nice if you could teach me a few tricks :smile:**

(Well, it's almost the same time here, only am instead of pm but I don't feel tired)

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
(I thought it was switched, am and pm, good to know I was right)
***That sounds like fun we'll have an ocean day soon and just play, it'll be nice. I feel like we've gotten a lot closer after this conversation***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Yeah, me too. It's nice to actually get to know people instead of them becoming hermits :smile:**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
***That is sad, being a hermit is no fun. What are you up to right now? You and Johnny live such exciting lives,***