The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
And Hubert's still trying to decide what he wants for a pet.

*take the bowl*
Thank you. Um, there's no oil in it, is there?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why was she possessed in the first place? Did something enter her when she was stabbed? Was the knife or whatever she as stabbed with some kind of vessel holding this thing in it until it could enter another body? And why did it want me?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Nope. There is no oil in there. It was tempting, but I forgot you guys don't eat it.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Maybe the knife was the vessel for this thing. And didn't Grace say your name when she gt stabbed? Maybe that's why it wanted you... Or that thing has a grudge against bat demons in general.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh nothing. Just being possessed by an evil entity and being really weak from not drinking blood. No big deal :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*raise an eyebrow*
And you weren't crying and hugging me a moment ago.

*cautiously start eating in case there's really oil in there*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But if it wanted to kill me, why did it possess me? Unless it wanted to finish you off first.

I can tell you that thing was very powerful and Grace would not have been able to eject it from her body on her own. Sometimes, if an individual has a strong enough mind, they can force out whatever is possessing them, but it also depends on how powerful the possessor is. She might have been able to regain control temporarily, but it was too powerful to simply eject. Once she regained control I was able to use my own powers of possession and dive through her and physically push the thing out.

But as soon as I become solid it was able to enter my body. Using my own ghost powers I was able to reach inside my body and pull it out. I guess the thing didn't count on me being able to do that :stick_out_tongue: