The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*firm grip on his shoulders*
Don't be like that! We're not dead, are we? We all got away from every encounter with our lives. Yes, we were injured but alive. Yes, Vincent did die but he was saved in time. And we will always have to face trouble because we're not human. You showed them monsters aren't all that bad but there will still be some people out there who think otherwise. So, stop acting like this or I'm going to summon Tonberry or Cactuar!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*hugs yuna and starts to cry*

I don't know if you really understand how I have been feeling the last few days with everything thats been going on...it gets to you after a while. Some days you just wish you could be normal. Oblivious to the monsters who are real threats. Not constantly fighting for your life...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*shocked at being suddenly hugged; relax and hug back, comfortingly patting his back and trying to think of something comforting to say*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Don't worry...I'm not going to run off somewhere and leave you guys.

Just...one day with no trouble is all I ask. I can't keep having these near death experiences...it really takes a number on you...

Misskermie

Reaction score
(I'm going to butt in now)

*Enters room with bowls of oatmeal*

Hi guys. I made you some breakfast.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Good to know. Otherwise I would have dragged you back.

I wish I could say I know of a place where you won't find any trouble. You really deserve a break from the near death experiences...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hi, Jaz...

I would still like to know what all that was about and just what happened yesterday.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Hello, Jaz.

All I know is that first Grace and then you were possessed by some sorta being. Don't know what it was. But apart from that, I don't know anything...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well... Some of us got pets... Yuna got more socks...

*Hands a bowl to Sarge, and one to Yuna*