"The Diva Code"

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The photo has been around a while. It's still in my files from the days of Palisades. Here it is in color. :mad: :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
YAY!
these two books are really going to be great for me. and the timing couldn't get much better.. Pepe's hits just a little before hubby goes on deployment.. and piggy's will be shortly after he leaves, so I'll have lots of Muppety goodness to help keep my spirits up.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just heard about this book and wow! This is so amazing! I still think the photo work is nice, though! I rea;y hope they go on both a book and television promotional tour with these books!

By the way, if there was ever a Muppet who's book I would want to read, I really would love to see a Fozzie Bear come out one next!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Oh YAY!

I'm so very excited about Piggy's book. I as well as everyone else who's voiced their opinnions also hope that they have new pics of Piggy. Oh I am excited. I would like A Fozzie book...lol...i hope im not pushing my luck :embarrassed:

P.S. This is for frogboy, Hey, do you have any other shots of Piggy, that you can't get by googling? I rember you posting that shot of Gonzo with the horn. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
It occured to me today though! A Piggy book will be filled with Piggy photos! Whooohooo! Maybe they can supply them with a Piggy-pin-ups section?
Wasn't there some odd fan rumor years back that there was supposed to be a photgraphy book about Animal, but it turned out to be something with live animals that was creepy and wrong?