Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yes, the last few episodes are very sad, but somehow happy.... :wink:

Speaking of sad, Matt we need to chat on AIM! I never see you any more :frown:

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
B Bo!! :big_grin:

Yeah man, that is sad...not the end of the rock sad, but a sad sadness nonetheless..:wink: hehe.

Get your busy hinder online more often Mr. Popular! :big_grin: :big_grin:

Seriously though...every time we've talked, either you, I or both of us have been busy. Lets find some time huh??

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yeah, man, I know. I've been working some long hours recently, and it doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon :mad:
Gotta work!

Oh well, we'll find some time soon :big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
That whole guide is in wrong order - it's taping order, not running order. They didn't even start with "Beginnings".

You're right, Gorg Who Would Be King comes before Honk of Honks; in the latter Junior seems to be on friendly terms with Gobo.

It was indeed a great trilogy... First Junior making friends with the Fraggles. Then Gobo discovering that all the different species - including Doc - belong together, and meeting Doc. And finally, Doc and Gobo realising how important they really are for eachother...

Can anyone give me more info about how Matt got back into the Rock again?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Jog-Man..

Yeah the Henson site has it in production order. They have the air sequence towards the bottom of the blurb though. If you check out Chris' page (I think it's listedn up there) he has a much better list.

As for Matt going back to the Rock, I will take a look at that episode when I get a chance. I still have about 75 episodes to get through (lol, I know, I'm a bad, bad Muppet). I'll give ya a lil write up when I come upon that ep. Take care Dutchy!

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Matt-

If you want to skip ahead to the episode where Uncle Matt finally stays in Fraggle Rock, go to "Uncle Matt's Discovery". Chris' synopsis says that UM finds a cavern with magical transporting archways (eventually named the T. Matthew Fraggle Room in his honor).

Once UM can get back and forth through our world and the Fraggle world in this room, there is no need for him to spend a lot of time in Outer Space anymore. :smile:

BTW, they don't really discuss this in the episode, so I'm not spoiling anything for ya :stick_out_tongue:

See ya!