The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I might change my avatar temporarily for some special occasions coming up, I might change my avatar for Easter (I just need to find out what to change it to) and I might change my avatar to a picture of my Kermit replica in May for Kermit's 64th birthday

BertFan

Reaction score
I might change my avatar temporarily for some special occasions coming up, I might change my avatar for Easter (I just need to find out what to change it to) and I might change my avatar to a picture of my Kermit replica in May for Kermit's 64th birthday
That is a great idea Cookie 3001. Maybe I can change avatar to Roosevelt Franklin in February of next year for his 50th birthday.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Do something Muppet related. I'm sure there's some Muppet related Easter ones out there.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Do something Muppet related. I'm sure there's some Muppet related Easter ones out there.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'll probably change it to The Cookie Bunny (from that one SS sketch from the 80's)

Cookie3001

Reaction score
That is a great idea Cookie 3001. Maybe I can change avatar to Roosevelt Franklin in February of next year for his 50th birthday.
Oh, i didn't know his birthday was in February, do you know about any other muppets with birthdays this month?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have also decided that after May 9th I will change my avatar to The Beautiful Day Monster since he made his debut in on The Ed Sullivan Show on May 11th