The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

unclematt

Reaction score
Cool listening to the newest Mupetcast right now.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Aside from just reading the thread, how DOES one "hear" the awards? Unless you have that text-to-speech function on? I mean, I know me an' Spike didn't use a microphone. What's to hear?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Well Kell, what happa is that there was the awards thread right here on good ol' MC. But there'll also be a semi-live recap/new repeat ceremony as the main focus of an episode of Stephenjlizard's MuppetCast. What you do is go to his website, www.muppetcast.com and download the particular episode either from the site itself like I do or to some i-poddish device and listen to it later. You can do a search at the site for last year's awards coverage and get that episode. This year it might end up being next week's, as Steve's currently recording his singing/arrangement of 20 Muppet songs for the celebration of the podcast's 100th episode. Hope this helps. :smirk:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, what happened? It's like he forgot... I've been dying to hear it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not rully sure when it'll be. I know this week he has the Sonia Manzano interview, and next week is the podcast's 2nd birthday/anniversary... But beyond that, you'd have to ask Steve himself. Hope this helps.
*Leaves sweet cherry pie for Rabbit.

unclematt

Reaction score
He made mention of it when he gave let Jerry Nelson know of the award he recieved during his 2 year anniversary show.