The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*finds a red pen and circles today's date*

Hmm...perhaps I shouldn't be drawing on my laptop screen...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
about what time will it be? don't want to miss it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm guessing at about the time that the young prawn finally decides to get out of bed...Come along young Prawn!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Although... That might not be the best thing of all, since that young Prawn did go to the abandoned underground hover railroad and do something that maybe or nay not have something to do with that hover train crashing outside the coffee shop after he got out of bed the last time. Eh, guess we'll have to chance it and hope for the best.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
about what time will it be? don't want to miss it!
I would wager the festivities will start around 2:00 p.m. U.S. Central Time (as that is the only time I know). And worry not, young fans! If you miss the ceremony being posted "live" you just have to read through the thread afterwards to relive all the fun!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Although... That might not be the best thing of all, since that young Prawn did go to the abandoned underground hover railroad and do something that maybe or nay not have something to do with that hover train crashing outside the coffee shop after he got out of bed the last time. Eh, guess we'll have to chance it and hope for the best.
*laughing...a lot...at that reference*

*also tapping toes and fingers waiting for ceremony to start :wink: *

Luckily, since I'm here so early...I get good seats! *pulls inflatable arm chairs from bag* Join me one and all! But no one bring pet pin-cushions.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's a shame I'll most likely miss it for Youth Group...

*puts cardboard cut-out of myself in a seat*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
I would wager the festivities will start around 2:00 p.m. U.S. Central Time (as that is the only time I know). And worry not, young fans! If you miss the ceremony being posted "live" you just have to read through the thread afterwards to relive all the fun!
Well, my online homework isn't due til 11 pm ... :smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
So, since this is my first Muppetcentral Awards, so I must ask, how can one listen to it live? Via the Muppetcast?