The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, is it still on for tomorrow?
This is a good questoin. One to which I'm sure I have a definite answer... now if only I could remember where I put it.

The script for the show has been written and rehearsals are now beginning... our only problem is that... erm... well... we seem to have misplaced the awards. :halo:

I swear... we JUST had them yesterday! Then I woke up this morning and checked in my refirgerator (where I keep the awards, duh) and they were GONE! Ganked right from underneath my nose! It's a conundrum! A catastrophe! A cancellation!

That's right... due to our being unable to locate the awards... the show has to be moved... AGAIN! Sheesh. Trust me... no one is as upset at this movement as I am... What am I going to tell those tailor penguins?

So... to answer your question, Oscarfan...

The Awards Ceremony for the Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards has been moved (AGAIN) to Sunday, March 1.

Again... this is a crying shame, but it's our only option at this point. Look at it this way... you get to kick off March right, AND you can spend tomorrow night watching that OTHER awards show that's on TV. :wisdom:

(Seriously gang... I really am sorry about moving this again. The real reason is that Dave/Vic Romano hasn't had time to finish all the awards for us because I didn't get the list of winners to him until yesterday... so mostly it's my fault. I take full responsibility to this--and any hate mail you want to send, please address to beauregard97@gmail.com. :shifty: )

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If I get them done by tomorrow, would the awards be still on for tomorrow (Sunday)?

Kiki

Reaction score
The suspence eez keeeeeeling meeee!

(that's okay guys. :wink:)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I only have a few more posts left til I hit 1000. It would've been nice to be here for my thousandth.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry, we'll still celebrate it in style RP. *Tucks away the present until she hits the mark.