The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

Nick22

Reaction score
oh no! help! i cant be at the ceremony tmrw! at least i dont think. argh :boo::mad::frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Relax... Like we've said in this thread, being at the ceremony just means being here tomorrow/tomorrow night when Prawny posts the new thread for the awarding of the nominees. Hope this helps. :scary:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*scurries in* *brushes self off* *ahem* Erm... hi gang. So... it appears that the wardrobe people are idiots and thought I wanted a tuxedo rented for next weekend. So... long, arduous story involving angry tailor-penguins armed with lots of needles, short... the awards ceremony has been moved to next Sunday, February 22.

(Honestly, the reason for the date change is that Steve Swanson, MuppetCast host, has asked for an extension since he just returned from two trips. I was happy to give it to him, since I've been bogged down with school craziness all week. But fear not yonder Muppet Centralites! This will be happening! Just a week later than we thought. :zany: Thanks for understanding, gang!)

Kiki

Reaction score
That eez cool. :smile: Man I can't wait! :excited:

Pork

Reaction score
w00t, I'm glad it's been postponed...I may be able to make it next week!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*scurries in* *brushes self off* *ahem* Erm... hi gang. So... it appears that the wardrobe people are idiots and thought I wanted a tuxedo rented for next weekend. So... long, arduous story involving angry tailor-penguins armed with lots of needles, short... the awards ceremony has been moved to next Sunday, February 22.

(Honestly, the reason for the date change is that Steve Swanson, MuppetCast host, has asked for an extension since he just returned from two trips. I was happy to give it to him, since I've been bogged down with school craziness all week. But fear not yonder Muppet Centralites! This will be happening! Just a week later than we thought. :zany: Thanks for understanding, gang!)
Phew, I was starting to get a little anxious about this. Thanks for the heads up!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Phew, I was starting to get a little anxious about this. Thanks for the heads up!
Haha, you're very welcome, Dave! I was just about to e-mail you, actually... in fact, I think I still will. :stick_out_tongue: Expect a message from me tomorrow. :cool:

Kiki

Reaction score
Dang it! Hope I'm not at school then. :eek: Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to make it to the ceremony somehow.. I'll try!