The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the LAST day to vote, people! We still only have 13 ballots... The worst turn-out we've had in the five Awards I've been a part of. :smirk: C'mon, people! Get those votes in!
Well, that's 5 more than last time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
But Ailie... Whas about your campaign promises? Or rather Spammy's promises in campaigning for you? You know I went out and voted after that, even voted for you in some categories in the hopes of... And now, to have those promises and dreams and ilusions shattered... Just don't know what to think anymore. :frown: :cry:*Sigh.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I voted! But there were like, 8 catagories I couldn't think of cause I don't hang around there so :/ Meh.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You may think that my opponents are fit to be honored with these awards. BUT, did you know that they beat puppies, slam kittens against the wall, and runs over school kids with their cars. Are THESE people you want winning awards? Vote for me, the puppy lovin, kitten petting, kid friendly guy who will be there for you.
*I'm Daniel Croxton and I approve this message*
*Paid for by the "Daniel Croxton for MC Forum award winner" committee*

Daniel

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Check your inbox; I just cast my ballot.

So there should be a few more tomatoes at least.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is true what de Muffin Newsgirls says okay. Saw her vote chust now. How do I knows this? :shifty: Ah, well, um... Join us next time when we play the exciting new game, Are Ju Smarter Than the Fifth Floor! okay!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Aw, I always get beaten by that crafty 3rd floor.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
You may think that my opponents are fit to be honored with these awards. BUT, did you know that they beat puppies, slam kittens against the wall, and runs over school kids with their cars. Are THESE people you want winning awards? Vote for me, the puppy lovin, kitten petting, kid friendly guy who will be there for you.
*I'm Daniel Croxton and I approve this message*
*Paid for by the "Daniel Croxton for MC Forum award winner" committee*

Daniel
But... Slamming cute animals is fun :frown::scary: