The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm sure, in the true Australian spirit, you mean...
Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Tax, Tax, Tax, Spend, Spend, Spend, Working Families, APEC, Working Families, Economic Crisis, Economic Crisis, Economic Crisis, Economic Crisis, Working Families- *Crosses floor*. *ahem* RUDD *Ahem*
Lol, do not even get me started on ol' Milky Bar Kid. He's a bloody moron! The money's burning a hole in his pocket, and he's like, "oh, let us SPENDSPENDSPEND! Because that's gonna help us sooooo much in the future!" :rolleyes: I swear, when/if I have kids, they'll go to me, "Mum, why did you guys screw up?"
If you asked me, I actually liked Howard more. I don't make any new friends by saying that, and sure he was a bit tight, but at least he was cautious and careful with his money.

(Sorry, I'm turning this thread into a political rally, lol :embarrassed:)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Milky Way kid? Meh, I prefer Snickers any time any day. :insatiable:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*rides in on Shriner car* Vote for me! Why? Because....

*fires cannon*

Waffles for everybody! And they're monogrammed!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The Count said:
Kelly... We do have a Fantasy Realms category... Maybe that'd suit you better? And any time you want to join the dorms, send me a PM and I can guide you along through the application process. Oh, and we do have a Boober category, if you call Saddest Fanfic "Book of Tears" that, if only because the award will have his mug on the certificate, if the plans hold true during the award ceremony. But who rully knows.
Ooh ... fantasy ... too bad that's all REAL *gasp* :crazy:

I'm not a "dorm" person. Too many people. :smile: Too many parties. Too many spirited conversations when I'm trying to study.

God, I am Boober. LOL ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha! What I'd give... Currently it's just two bands of crazies raising occasional rauckus there at the moment. It's rully a quasi-RPG evolved from the question of who you would want/take if you had the chance to have any Muppet character(s) as your dormroom roommates. We have a "no taking someone already chosen" rule, apart from a few others, but I think you might like it since we have our fair share of Muppets and Fraggles at the moment. Rully, it's Sesame that's in alarming diminishment this term. Oh well, no pressure, if you choose to join LMK and I can show you the place. *Hugs, :flirt:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I might join up after spring semester is over (I know, what's the point, right?). I'm more of the "put 'em on hangers on a hook on the wall" type. I'm too shy. :smile: Hmm... bunking out with an SS character might be kinda nice, though. :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries, when you're ready. *Leaves muffins, the good ones, not the ones the Swedish Chef made last year hiding an envelope inside one of them which he never did.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the LAST day to vote, people! We still only have 13 ballots... The worst turn-out we've had in the five Awards I've been a part of. :smirk: C'mon, people! Get those votes in!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pffft... That's just because 13's not as lovely or purrfect a number to you as it is to me. :stick_out_tongue: :batty:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Come on, people? Do you want this award show to end up like the audience listening to Fozzie's jokes? Just crickets? At this rate, there aren't even enough to throw tomatoes!