The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
A vote for me is a vote for JUSTICE! If you don't vote for me, you hate puppies!

No, I'm just kidding :wink: I'm not around that much so I don't think I qualify for anything XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good, don't like puppies anyway. Only thing they're useful for is being kicked off the table. J/K.

Just vote. That's all that matters. And have fun with it. Make it count... Do it and we'll all have a good laugh. :zany:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi guys,:smile:
As you all may have noticed,I haven't been here for awhile. So you do not...I repeat ....DO NOT have to vote for me for anything,ok?I already PMed the Prawn & told him but ahem he hasn't said anything. So I'm telling you,hokay?
Thanks!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*sneaks in* vote for me for anything *sneaks out*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Vote for Spike!

(Why?)

He's the cutest of all the dinosaurs! *fangirlsqueal*

(Um ... there is no Dinosaurs category on the ballot.)

*hangs head* sighs...

Well, let's see, who should we vote for, then?

(Whoever you didn't vote for, probably.)

But ... but ... the members list is SO LONG ....

(You could try just voting according to reverse alphabetical order.)

I could throw some darts at my laptop.

(Yeah, that should work. Be sure to have Geeksquad's number on hand.)

(Oh, and you already voted. It's not our fault you don't know enough about "dorms" and "games" and such. Just because you don't know how to have fun.)

Yeah, but ... *hangs head, sighs*

I can't help it ... to me, reading textbooks before the second day of school was fun.

(I don't think they have a "Boober" category on the ballot, either.)

Dang....

JJandJanice

Reaction score
A vote for JJ is a vote for everything good in life like sunshine and babies, lol, jk.

But honsetly vote for JJandJanice, cause I'd vote for you, :smile::wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wait, no you wouldn't, that would just cancel the vote for you out wouldn't it? I mean, if I vote for you and you vote for me, that's like 1-1 and nobody would win. You'd be better off voting for yourself but since you can't, I guess you're stuck like Chuck huh? lol.

Daniel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:attitude:

Kathy, we'll vote for you if we want. It's our vote to cast. Besides, I'll na have one of MC's cute Kates alone at home on another Sunday night when you should be partying with the rest of us. If we have to come in like Frank did for Richard and commandeer you in your wheeliechair, we will missy. What would your roomies say?

Kelly... We do have a Fantasy Realms category... Maybe that'd suit you better? And any time you want to join the dorms, send me a PM and I can guide you along through the application process. Oh, and we do have a Boober category, if you call Saddest Fanfic "Book of Tears" that, if only because the award will have his mug on the certificate, if the plans hold true during the award ceremony. But who rully knows.

The important thing is gang, just have fun with these acknowledgements of MC's finest and funniest and friendliest and fannishnest. This post was brought to you by the letter F and by the number 3.

Kiki

Reaction score
*Rocks up wearing an Uncle sam hat, despite the fact she's Aussie*

VOTE FER KIKEH!

Then again, kissing babies gets boring after a while... XP

"Kiss baby, shake hand, kiss baby, shake hand, kiss hand, shake baby, kiss hand, shake..."

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
*Rocks up wearing an Uncle sam hat, despite the fact she's Aussie*

VOTE FER KIKEH!

Then again, kissing babies gets boring after a while... XP

"Kiss baby, shake hand, kiss baby, shake hand, kiss hand, shake baby, kiss hand, shake..."
I'm sure, in the true Australian spirit, you mean...
Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Working Families, Tax, Tax, Tax, Spend, Spend, Spend, Working Families, APEC, Working Families, Economic Crisis, Economic Crisis, Economic Crisis, Economic Crisis, Working Families- *Crosses floor*. *ahem* RUDD *Ahem*