The Food Cravings Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
why do I keep eating my computer supplies?
Same reason Cookie Monster ended up eating his pencil, paper, typewriter, and the phone when he tried to send Santa Claus a message of what he wants for Christmas?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I really have a craving for Domino's Pizza.:hungry:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't like Dominos. Pizza Hut or Papa John's, but not Dominos.

I just got this strange craving all of suden for two or three stuffed grape leaves.

Even though saying this now sort of feels like cheating because I'm bumping it from the third page, I'm glad the idea for it caught on. I don't usually start threads, because Im rarely confident enough in whether other people will think my ideas for topics are good ones. Thanks everyone!
:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know, somehow I knew you would have that reaction.
:wink: They're a really good Greek specialty. They're actual grape leaves that are rolled up with rice, olives, and I think very finely ground lamb, and covered in oil and viniger. Mmm!
:hungry: Now I'm hungry again...

Skye

Reaction score
For the past few weeks, I've been having cravings for Saltine crackers with peanut butter on them... one of my favorite comfort foods! :smile:

But right now... I'm craving pizza, lol. :hungry:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As of this moment... *looks at computer clock to see it's 12:53M*... I'm craving my jammies, undies, sockies, pillows, sheets, covers, Rocky, my usual acid-trippy, psychadelic dreams...

BED TIME!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, I just gotta say, never read this thread when you are hungry.

I'm craving a hamburger and a shake! But, it's Friday, I'm Catholic so I'm not eating meat on Fridays during Lent, so my craving will have to wait. Sigh.