The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Afterwards... *Back in billionaire moderator persona...
If she's already spooken for... There is something to be said for making a grander entrance. *Dances off with Ghost Brittany, now in fabulous phantom formal dress to the nightclubs of MC.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Umm... I'm up to nothing oh Count the wise sir... just... having fun with my chicken and hyena pals. *cute face*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*To my partner in fighting the Prawn, the Count: Should we zap em boss? Or should we see what that measly morsel of a meal has to muster?

(Alliteration! BOOYAH!)

EDIT: Oh, seems like he's already mustered something! Zap em, Boss! Goody!

Holy Schnikes! A rare Triple Ziffel! Time to trap that tricky little thing!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GHOST BRITTANY: *Dancing with Count* Oh my, you dance devinely, really... gosh, it sure is wonderful to be in the presences of a real Count...

*Meanwhile*

GHOST SIMON: I don't understand how you can stand Brittany.
GHOST JEANETTE: *Sniffles* Well, to tell you the truth, I don't see how you can stand living with Alvin.
GHOST SIMON: *Shrugs* He's family.
GHOST JEANETTE: Yeah, I guess Brittany's family too.
GHOST SIMON: So, you want to dance?
GHOST JEANETTE: Oh, Simon, I'd love to, but you know me... I've got two left feet.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sneakily embarks on plan to destroy everyone except the chickens and hyenas* *my only friends*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
To Count: Oooh! Ooh! He's plotting to destroy MC, Boss! Zap em! *laughs maniacally *

Can't wait for the sizzle!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Wasn't it Snowthy you guys were hunting for the murder of Cracked Pepper, that grand dame of Canadian pancake fame? That reminds me... You should get Snowthy to take you to the corner of 45th and Elsberry to hunt up some pancake makeup. Eh, let's see what Prawn's next move is Nick. Then we can attempt to stop him and his naturallistic photograph assignments. Hmmm, maybe I should call Jimmy, he could give Prawn some pointers.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dances on with Ghost Brittany, zapping Prawny with precision-timed bolts in tune to the waltzing theme.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*hisses*

Yes, me lord.....for patience is a virtue, and success is a sweet spice on the steak of suspense!

*Oh, me and my bizarre ramblings*
*AM slowly slithers back to his spot, waiting*

EDIT:

*Watches as Prawnie is zapped*
Yes! YES! *hisses with pleasure*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*zapped* *dying* My... chickens... come... closer... *chickens come closer* I've always... liked you... better than... the hyenas... *dies*

Hyenas: *eat chickens*