The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Meanwhile, at a table...

To Ghost Brittney... So, do you like brownie cake?
I like it so much I had it turned into one of my horcruxes.
Yes... Come to me my delicious soul!
GHOST BRITTANY: Oh Count, you're SOOOOO, like, above average... *Mezmerized*

Oh I don't know... wanna get a pizza or something?
GHOST ELEANOR: Um... I don't know... you're not going to eat me again, are you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wonders where that penguin waiter with our cake can be. Uh Ghost Prawny, did you remember to tell Zany his work shift started...
*Checks watch. Forget it. Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject...
*Zaps Prawn again. That's to get you to post more of Harmony!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Umm... no, I'm pretty sure I'll just eat the pizza.
GHOST ELEANOR: Well, I guess that'll be okay...

*Wonders where that penguin waiter with our cake can be. Uh Ghost Prawny, did you remember to tell Zany his work shift started...
*Checks watch. Forget it. Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject...
*Zaps Prawn again. That's to get you to post more of Harmony!
GHOST BRITTANY: So, Count, ever been to one of my concerts?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*zapped!* Um, Eleanor, dearest, I'm afraid I'll have to take a... bolt of lightning check on that pizza. I seem to have a story to write...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At our table... No, don't think I've had the pleasure. Then again, it's hard to get tickets when the operator keeps confusing it with that Speares girl that Luke loves so much. Did you ever hear of the great Hottub Flood of '03 with the cardboard cutouts and soggy popcorn?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*zapped!* Um, Eleanor, dearest, I'm afraid I'll have to take a... bolt of lightning check on that pizza. I seem to have a story to write...
GHOST ELEANOR: *Scoffs*

*At our table... No, don't think I've had the pleasure. Then again, it's hard to get tickets when the operator keeps confusing it with that Speares girl that Luke loves so much. Did you ever hear of the great Hottub Flood of '03 with the cardboard cutouts and soggy popcorn?
GHOST BRITTANY: Ooh, that... that Spears girl... trying to steal my spotlight! You think I ought to sue? I bet I'd make a very good case, don't you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah... That woman's got enough problems. Besides, it's better to just leave it be and keep rolling with your own career. *Calls over Zany and has im deliver something to the maître d'.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GHOST BRITTANY: Hmmph! She's not even as cute as I am... after all, I'm one of a kind... why, I was told after they made me, the mold was broken.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah babe... Picture of perfection, that's you. *Fantasy sequence starts with music in the background, power perfume exuding from Ghost Brittany as she looks oh so spookin' sophisticated for the flashing cameras.

Shall we go off to a jet-setting whirlwind rendezvous?
*Beeping goes off from pocket. Uh, you go ahead, I'll meet you onboard.
*Disappears into the shadows to make sure Super Nick's all right. He sent a distress call, whatever nemesis must have exposed him to his greatest weakness... Zifflenite!