1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by theprawncracker, Jan 21, 2008.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well hey i was wondering did anyone vote for the Jim lewis thread?
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Dwayne, unfortunately, since the voting was private this year (people PMed and e-mailed their ballots) I don't feel comfortable revealing what they voted for. Sorry man.
  3. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

WE'RE NOT? D:

LOL!
    GOOD ONE, PRAWN!

Wait, will there be Worst/Best dressed? D:
    -Sobs-
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Twiddles thumbs... Waiting for the go-ahead from da prawn.
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

No thats cool i just was wondering if i should press my tux lol if i had one to press that is.
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

(OOC: I just wanted to let Ed know that i'll be here tomorrow so i can help out. Sorry i'm out of town and using my brother in laws lap top to let you know Ed. So i'll try and be on here tomorrow.)

Yakky: Who are you talking to?

Kyle Moore: What?

Yakky: What do you mean What?

Kyle Moore: What were you talking about?

Yakky: About what?

Kyle Moore: Forget about it. Have you seen Biggy?

Yakky: Nope. Who cares about him. When are those darn awards going to start?

Kyle Moore: Don't know? Lets go find Biggy and hope he's hasn't done any more damage to the theater.
  7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

8. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Oh dear, hehe, I had no idea I'd ever been considered in the past, how flattering. Now I'm sorry I didn't look too much on this thread, lol. I know someone else won but thanks for the thought!
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! Thanks for nodding me to Snowthy!:D