1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Fraggles Look for Jobs

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by vaati64, Jul 26, 2008.

1. vaati64

vaati64 Member

Well, I have already had one request for a refreshed download link, so I thought maybe there would be more people who might want to download it still. So, here ya go!:smirk::excited::coy: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygizg0
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this. I have this on a vhs somewhere, but its great to have a digital copy.

I personally consider the secret 97th episode:) :excited:
  3. Whimsy

Whimsy New Member

I wasn't sure where to begin looking for this, but I've been wanting to see this really badly for a while now.

Thanks for the repost!
  4. Those are the same features on the full box set, and they don't have the full Look for Jobs Skit. BUT! On the Look For jobs they go down to the party and the screen goes black. The do, on the DVD's show when The Fraggles go to the party and sing the song! Its touching!:excited:
  5. Whimsy

Whimsy New Member

The DVD Bonuses seem to continue where this video leaves off. It's great to see the entire feature unfold in its entirety.

(As a Toronto resident, I get to laugh at all the local references, which seems suited to the show either way!)
  6. Sorry for the bump :o But could someone post another link to the video? Mediafire, Sendspace, Megaupload, etc. I'd really like to see the whole thing :excited:
  7. Sorry for the bump:o but could somebody repost the link for the video?:excited:
  8. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

We would if it hadn't been taken down lots of times.
  9. Ooooooooooooooooohhh. OK Sorry..... ;)