1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Fraggles Look for Jobs

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by vaati64, Jul 26, 2008.

1. vaati64

vaati64 Member

a while back, I posted a link in the muppets and youtube thread, from veoh, that was a video of the fraggle rock wrap tape, the fraggles look for jobs. the quality isnt that great, as you may heve already seen, so I am wondering if there is anyone out there who may have a better quality version of it, or knows how to enhance the quality. thanks in advance!:)
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

The short will probably wind up on one of the DVDs probably.
  3. invisabell

invisabell New Member

:excited:I havn't seen it at all so I'd like a link.:excited:
    please...
  4. vaati64

vaati64 Member

Sure! no problem! the video was removed, however, I did happen to download the video file, so heres the link so you can download and watch it too! heres the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/4nt3qw the quality isn't the best like I said above, but it's better than nothing
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And even when the Muppeteers make themselves known, the magic still isn't broken.
  6. vaati64

vaati64 Member

7. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Hopefully yes, it'll be among the final season bonus features somehow. It wasn't mentioned specifically in the press release for the complete series set, so that doesn't look good.

But that doesn't mean it won't be included, neccessarily.
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

So, for all we know it could be included or it could not.
  9. vaati64

vaati64 Member

either way, I hope it does! that would probably make the complete series release worth buying for most of us! or at least myself! lol:)
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

For me, I just want all the seasons.
  11. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I mean we don't know for sure but does anyone think that the "Fraggle's look for jobs" video could be included in one of these special features for the box set?

# "You Cannot Leave the Magic: Last day of Shooting"

# "Celebrating Fraggle Rock: Excerpts from wrap party"

Wasn't this video made for the cast wrap party?
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yeah, considering it includes excerpts from said party.
  13. vaati64

vaati64 Member

good point!
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It could be.
  15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Indeed, it definitely could.
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

One can only hold out hope.
  17. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

I had thought that too. I'm hoping the video will be included complete and uncut within one of the featurettes (the wrap party one, most likely).
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It could be.
  19. vaati64

vaati64 Member

hopefully:smirk::excited::coy:
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Hopefully indeed.