The Fraggles Look for Jobs

vaati64

Reaction score
a while back, I posted a link in the muppets and youtube thread, from veoh, that was a video of the fraggle rock wrap tape, the fraggles look for jobs. the quality isnt that great, as you may heve already seen, so I am wondering if there is anyone out there who may have a better quality version of it, or knows how to enhance the quality. thanks in advance!:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The short will probably wind up on one of the DVDs probably.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And even when the Muppeteers make themselves known, the magic still isn't broken.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
...I am wondering if there is anyone out there who may have a better quality version of it...
Hopefully yes, it'll be among the final season bonus features somehow. It wasn't mentioned specifically in the press release for the complete series set, so that doesn't look good.

But that doesn't mean it won't be included, neccessarily.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hopefully yes, it'll be among the final season bonus features somehow. It wasn't mentioned specifically in the press release for the complete series set, so that doesn't look good.

But that doesn't mean it won't be included, neccessarily.
So, for all we know it could be included or it could not.

vaati64

Reaction score
So, for all we know it could be included or it could not.

either way, I hope it does! that would probably make the complete series release worth buying for most of us! or at least myself! lol:smile: