1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by bezalel, Apr 7, 2006.

1. GabeFirestone

GabeFirestone Member

the glorified sock puppet contest was AMAZING! i'm just sorry that i couldn't participate... :(

i would LOVE for there to be another contest! perhaps for the roly pattern? i DEFFINATELY need to purchase it soon!

thanks for the amazing projectpuppet site! :p
  2. Georgina

Georgina New Member

I've seen the winners of the Glorified Sock Puppet contest, and they are really good!! Wow!

I'm new here, but I'm anxious to begin and to learn a lot. So, I'd like to buy the Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern. But I've a question:

There will be any problem because I'm from Spain? Could I pay and download the documents without problems?

And, if I'd want to buy foam or fleece, will it be send to my home? (I live in Barcelona)

Thank you very much! :)

(sorry for my english)
  3. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Gerogina, Hi there fellow european! I myself am from sweden, and i had absolutely no problems buying and downloading the pattern. If you experience any problems, just contact the seller and he will work things out for you.

for fleece, contact info@gastage.com they will help you. They ship worldwide.
  4. Georgina

Georgina New Member

Thank you very much BorkBork!!

I'll buy it tomorrow! I'm anxious to begin with my first puppet!

Nice to meet you. ;)
  5. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Hey Bork Bork, thanks for answering Georgina's question.

Georgina, you shouldn't have any trouble ordering. And, yes, Georgia Stage is the way to go for fleece!
  6. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

I've got my Glorified Sock Puppet pattern and I am very pleased with it. Nice work Project Puppet. I highly reccomend it!
  7. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Thanks pepestarr! Got any pictures for us? ;)
  8. Georgina

Georgina New Member

Finally, I've bought the Glorified Sock Puppet pattern without problems!
    I absolutely agree with pepestarr, it's perfect! ;)

Thanks for all!
  9. GabeFirestone

GabeFirestone Member

hay! i just made a new pattern for a bert-shaped head! contact me for info!