The Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Hi, count me in, I just bought the pattern tonight, please may we have enough time to produce our best effort (within reason!) Looking forward to hearing about The Glorified Sock Puppet Contest soon!

MGov

Reaction score
Finally got all my online bnking stuff straight and ordered the pattern.

Very excited about it and looking forward to working with it!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hello all! This contest is going to be great! Thanks for all the support.

We've got the "official rules" down, just not posted yet. But here is basically how it's going to go to keep everyone up-to-date on the progress. Submissions will consist of 4-6 digital pictures of an original puppet character made from the Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern along with a one to two paragraph description including the puppet's name and personality profile.

Submissions will be gathered for about a month from the time the contest is posted on Project Puppet. We wanted to give everybody enough time to create, build, take pictures, and enter.

In the event, that there are more than ten submissions - which I have a feeling there will be - a panel of pre-selected judges will vote for the top ten finalists. These top ten will then be posted on the Project Puppet website for the public to vote.

Who are the judges? We'll refer to them by their MC code names for now. We are very excited that these fine people have agreed to help out and we can't thank them enough. The judges are...drum roll please...Blink (Canada), Hennesprod (United States), Keeermit (Australia), Lab Rat (United Kingdom), and SJohnson (United States). An international panel of judges! Hopefully we'll have submissions from all over the globe as well.

The prizes for the Grand Prize Winner and First Runner-up are as stated earlier in this thread.

So everything is coming together. We are working on getting things ready to be posted on the Project Puppet website. We'll keep everyone here on MC informed and look forward to getting the contest under way!

wes

Reaction score
Im going to get on I promise!!

puppetise

Reaction score
ohh question how do you make hair like thee fragles i know ostich feathers but how do u bunch em