The grand MC exodus begins...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Wasn't part of San Fran going to change it's name to 'Got Milk?' - now if that isn't a groovy place to live, nowhere is !
I would so move there in a second. My "got milk" themed bathroom would be the hit of the city.

(One of my bathrooms really is "got milk" themed. Honest it is!) :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
With all the freaky vegans here? LOL! Don't think got milk would fly. I do remember the Cookie Monster ad taking up an entire wall of a building a few years ago though.

San Fran rocks, but how would I know? I've been tied to my computer for a year!

About this exodus thing. To be frank, I think it was a bunch of self-serving crap and hype for whatever project Cory is cooking up. He created MC supportive threads just days before he left. This thread seemed rather schizophrenic in my opinion, but that's Cory and we like him for that. Keeps us on our toes. I would just have liked him to create a place without having to bash this one.

I see a slight depression in posts lately. It frequently happens on the board, but this one seems due to the Palisades' board opening up. I'm very supportive of their forum because it deflects some of the current criticisms of MC being too Palisades-oriented. However, it will take some time to adjust. The figure threads really created a boom on Muppet Central, when more products and shows come out, the posts will increase. With nearly 1,100 registered members, we are getting into the Simpsons-sized league.

These things go in cycles. There is no exodus, but there is definitely a revelation of this thread's true intent.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
One question...I was going to bring this up in a seperate post, but I saw Jamie talking about it in his last post, so I thought I'd just ask here:

Am I the only Muppet Message Board freak who hasn't gone to the Palisades board? Really my question is, is there any reason for me to go? To date, in my 1100+ posts, I have never once posted in the Action Figures section. I have only even gone in a single time, which was by accident. They aren't my thing, and I take up so much room with my videos that I really don't want to get into them. So, is the Palisades board all Figure themed? Should I venture forth into this foreign land?? Answers man, ANSWERS!! :smile:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Palisades board

There's a Muppet section for basically anything Muppet related and Other Topics where you talk about whatever you want.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Jamie, I don't know what to say. You're right and ultimately...
You rocky my pocky!

that's a clean joke people!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's mainly about figures, but there's some other cool chat on there. I make it over there a few times a week. :smile:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I think most people had good reasons, yet you ask about the background though you've already judged them ... weird !
Yup! :smile:

It's the internet, what should I do, talk to their conselor first and see how they are progressing on the couch?

I know they are your friends, I was just being an objective new observer.

No need to get all riled up, doll. :smile: It's groovey.