The Great Muppet Caper

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Those are Nicky Holiday's henchgirls.

The characters I'm refering to are The Models. Got two of them: Beverly and Marie I think, just haven't been able to match up photos of when those two are in frame with photos of any of the four actresses' names for those four characters.
If anyone out there can help with this, please LMK.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
That's right. I thought it said director, but I couldn't remember for sure.
The director's name is usually the last to be shown in the opening credits.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I always liked this movie, because it had a lot of muppets in speaking roles, it featured a lot of minor characters, i usually break it down like this

MAIN MUPPETS
Kermit
Piggy
Fozzie
Gonzo

SECONDARY
Pops
Beauregarde
Scooter
Rowlf
Animal
Floyd
Zoot
Janice
Dr. Teeth
Bunsen
Beaker
Sam

MINOR PART WITH SPEAKING ROLE
Rizzo
Lips
Lew Zealand
Sweetums
Statler
Waldorf
Swedish Chef
Lewis Kazzager
Oscar

also at the ending, ALL the happiness hotel muppets were skydiving, even Lips, where as in the Muppets at Walt Disney World (which I loved by the way), Lips wasn't seen in any of the group shots, or even with the Electric Mayhem talking, he's only seen briefly during the song "Rocking' Around the World)

I'm always a big fan of lots of muppets talking

superboober

Reaction score
I always wondered where they landed after the end credits finished. With their luck they probably landed well short of North America and had to swim to shore.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
superboober said:
I always wondered where they landed after the end credits finished. With their luck they probably landed well short of North America and had to swim to shore.
Right there is an idea for a movie! Just kidding!:smile: :crazy:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
GMC has always been my favorite Muppet movie. I can't even count the number of times I watched it as a kid. I always thought Miss piggy told Nicky his voice was dumb. I only recently realized she said "your voice was dubbed" I didn't get it as a kid, but it makes sense now.

Tim

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I remember my parents getting this for me when I was little. I loved it so much, I watched it a lot! Then one day it just dissapeared and all I could find was the case. Fortunetly they got it for me agian.
Gee..that really IS a great Muppet caper!

Tim

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Speaking of fave moments: In the opening sequence when it goes something like this--

Fozzie: Wonder what this would be like without the balloon?
Kermit: What? Plummeting?
Gonzo: I'd like to try that--
Kermit: I suppose you could try it once, but we need you for the movie.

When Lady Holiday is going off about her brother, Piggy asks, "Why are you telling me this?"
Lady Holiday: "It's plot exposition--it has to go somewhere!"
I love when they break character like that.
If you're into movies that break character-try watching any of the Hope & Crosby "Road" pictures! (OH NO! BLACK & WHITE!)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
SteveJRogers said:
Think of it like Abbott and Costello or Three Stooges shorts/features. Bascially the comedians play themselves in different situations in every performance
Actually, Abbot and Costello normally played characters with different names, even in movies where their names are in the title. For example, in Abbot and Costello, Bud Abbot played a character named Slim while Lou Costello played a character named Tubby. I think there were a few exceptions, though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Right, but whatever the names are, they were generally the same characters. The Marx Brothers did that too.