The Henson Audition Tape: Website

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Scooter:

I don't know anything about how to operate puppets yet, and have no time to learn at the moment, with school in the way. That's why I'm waiting. I hope to do it after I graduate from college (and actually learn something about operating puppets). But by that time, maybe I'll find something else I want to do instead. Either way, it's just a thought at the moment. It'll be a few years until I actually audition...I was just saying that I wanted to be involved with the Muppets in the future.

Joggy

Reaction score
The best way to learn to operate puppets is just DOING it. Purchase or build a puppet that's easy to perform and start experimenting on movements, voices, expressions... you really don't need classes or anything to get started. Just mess around on your own... Then see if you can pick anything up from lessons (or experiences with other puppeteers, etc)

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Ryan-

Forgive the ignorance, but what does "MTR" stand for?

Where can this panel discussion be found?

- Billy :cool:

Ryan

Reaction score
TravellingMatt-

No problem. MTR stands for Museum of TV and Radio. I have the show which I obtained from trade. E mail me and maybe we can work something out!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
No problem, Ryan.

Could you post some of the stuff Kevin says about auditioning here?

Don't rule out a trade though, because I'm expecting a lot of new stuff in the mail from another trade in the next few weeks, so I'll keep ya in mind!

- Billy :cool:

Ryan

Reaction score
Travelling Matt:
I'll send you an Mpeg. Got IM?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Sure, on AOL I'm Icedudeweb.

What's your name, so I can maybe catch you?

Thanks

Billy