The hour-long Office?

peyjenk

Reaction score
I appreciate the invite, but Muppet Central takes up so much of my time, I dare not get involved with a forum for something else I'm addicted to!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I appreciate the invite, but Muppet Central takes up so much of my time, I dare not get involved with a forum for something else I'm addicted to!
Yeah, I'm about the same way, I'm addicted to like 8 different things. Myspace, the MuzikMafia forum, this forum, the Office Chatroom, and my various radio clubs where you answer trivia and surveys and get stuff for free. I'm also addicted to myspace, Yahoo answers, and My Coke Rewards(if anybody has any codes, PM me and let me know, I need what I can get) but I can completely relate, I don't need any other places to be addicted to right now til I ween myself out of all the other stuff I'm addicted to.

Daniel

peyjenk

Reaction score
Oooh... I went through a Yahoo! Answers phase a few months ago. It was informative, but lethal!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes, very deadly and addictive. I wouldn't go on there unless I had to.

Daniel

travellingpat

Reaction score
Wow so The Office is going to be an hour and Lost's future seasons will only be 16 episodes.....my TV shows arent doing good this week........