The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dang, that person called me TWICE while I was out this evening! Man...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dang, that person called me TWICE while I was out this evening! Man...
Are you sure it's not your provider or some telemarketer? That happens sometimes. If this is some wrong number person it's best just to tell them that they have the incorrect number and they need to solve that issue on their own because you don't know who they heck they are or who the heck they're calling. I also think there's a way to block a harassing caller. You could also try to sell them something like a Flowbee! They'd never call back then. :stick_out_tongue:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I did something silly myself!
Today, I crashed into a wall.
I was reviewing my notes from class...xP
then I looked up...and BANG!

I fell on a random student, causing a domino-reaction.
One kid after another.

*Red in the face*

Outta nowhere, I screamed...

"HOTDOOOGGG!" O_O

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And did you ask for cheese, onion and mustard on your hotdog Claudia? :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh my GOSH. Speaking of phone stuff, I constantly get calls from this poor confused greek lady who thinks I'm the cable company. She calls me and proceeds to tell me, very rapidly with a very thick accent, how she is not getting the greek channels that she is paying for and how can this happen and can I give her the greek channels now. I don't even know how this happened, because I looked up the cable company's phone number and it's not even close to mine! It happens every couple weeks; I once went away for an entire week and there were 12 messages on my answering machine; 6 were her yelling at me for not picking up, and the other 6 were hangups (but probably her).

Every time she calls, I tell her very patiently that she has the wrong number and this is not a cable company. For some reason she ignores this and continues, insisting that I follow her (very angry and barely comprehensible)demands right now! The last time she called I told her never to call me again; I am a very patient person but honestly! She hasn't called back in a few months, thankfully. I wonder if she ever got ahold of the cable company...?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh my GOSH. Speaking of phone stuff, I constantly get calls from this poor confused greek lady who thinks I'm the cable company. She calls me and proceeds to tell me, very rapidly with a very thick accent, how she is not getting the greek channels that she is paying for and how can this happen and can I give her the greek channels now. I don't even know how this happened, because I looked up the cable company's phone number and it's not even close to mine! It happens every couple weeks; I once went away for an entire week and there were 12 messages on my answering machine; 6 were her yelling at me for not picking up, and the other 6 were hangups (but probably her).

Every time she calls, I tell her very patiently that she has the wrong number and this is not a cable company. For some reason she ignores this and continues, insisting that I follow her (very angry and barely comprehensible)demands right now! The last time she called I told her never to call me again; I am a very patient person but honestly! She hasn't called back in a few months, thankfully. I wonder if she ever got ahold of the cable company...?
You don't suppose she's the one who keeps calling me, do you?:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

Forgive me, but that's funny!:big_grin:

Lol, and I better that person on the other end was probably thinking "What kind of an a-hole...?"
Well, it goes both ways don't it?:stick_out_tongue:

You and me are so different I use to take my phone book and just call random people and ask how there day was.
Gyaaaaaaaa! That just creepy!:eek:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I made a joke that my friend looks like Guillermo del Toro (he honestly does!) and I really hurt his feelings......

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I made a joke that my friend looks like Guillermo del Toro (he honestly does!) and I really hurt his feelings......
(Starts Singing "I Started A Joke" By The BeeGees)

I really get a kick out of giving tel-marketers a really hard time. I know it's wrong and therejob is hard, but to me it is fun. There was this one guy who wanted to install new windows into my house. He started asking questions about my home, and I made out like I had 8 kids and was living in a carbord box outside of Walfel House. I told him to let the installer know to be sure and bring his box cutter. After the phone call I could tell that the guy on the other end was lauging and telling his friends about it as well. So sometimes it really makes someones day, and sometimes not.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL! Yes, Marty!
xP They put too much of it. D:
My hotdog got soggy. XP