The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I saw a Facebook friend shared something about three teenagers caught on a security camera covering a sleeping homeless man in something, but the brief little blurb in the shared post cut off where it said what they covered him in.

Knowing what a crapsack world we live in today, I assumed the article was going to go on to mention the teenagers covered the homeless man in something like gas or acid, then set him on fire, or something horrific like that, and how police are asking people to look out for them, or if they recognize any of them to contact authorities with information.

So I go on to read the article, and as it turns out, the teenagers covered the homeless man in quilts so he wouldn't have to sleep out in the cold.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

After what's going on in Florida, I should realize there's still some good in the younger generations.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really? Because I thought that was really the only good one of those movies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really.

Nor did I like the third - not even Martin Short could save it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To each their own I suppose.

I dunno - I loved young Eric Lloyd's performance as Charlie and Tim Allen as Scott. Here, both were just... Eh.

Some stuff I thought was also predictable like Carroll and Scott becoming a couple.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess a lot of it's because when I saw the first one as a kid, I thought it was too cynical and off-puting for my taste (this was before I grew into a jaded cynic myself), but that #2 was more upbeat and cheerful (no holiday pun intended) . . . even though looking back on it as an adult, yeah I'll agree it's predictable and even some of the acting could have been better. Maybe I should rewatch #1 as an adult and see if my judgement of it is any different.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Got into another argument in the comment section on YouTube again.

Why do I do these things?