The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The sequel to SHARKNADO is already here, and it is... STONADO, where instead of tornadoes dumping sharks all over the city, the tornadoes dump boulders all over the city. Woo.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Do people realize that Asylum movies are purposely made to be bad? They are purposely made to make you wonder why anyone would think they are good?

Sharknado was MEANT to be dumb. it was meant to suck.

Not sure why out of all the Asylum movies there are that Sharknado was the one to be really popular. Meh *shrugs*

Asylum is a movie company that specializes in movie knock offs and terrible mockbuster movies, for those not in the know

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap! Snow! I can't believe it! It's NEVER snowed THIS early down here before! I've never even SEEN snow in NOVEMBER before! Wow! :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure, but I believe Jim Martin's wife just liked... practically everything I've posted on Facebook this past year. :zany:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That is kind of weird, but when she starts likening everything you ever posted on here, then you got yourself some real weirdness.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, not here, Facebook, and not EVERYTHING, just basically all that I've posted within the last year or so.

I must have gotten their attention when I posted my Thanksgiving illustration of Steve D'Monster finding an angry Gary Gnu stuffed in a turkey (as I posted it on THE GREAT SPACE COASTER's FB page as well).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't even know WHAT is was I saw today... it was like... there was a guy, and he was driving down the street in... some kind of vehicle that looked like a combination of an old jeep, and a yacht, and it looked like it wasmade from armored plate like a tank or something...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Rebecca Black just did a sequel to her "Friday" song, it's called "Saturday", she just posted it on YouTube only 7 hours ago, and already it's got 600,000+ views.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much weird as it was just plain stupid, but I skimmed through this Forbes article that was written only very recently, where the author and a friend had a friendly debate that Google+ would soon beat Facebook as the "best" social media on the internet (for the record, the author was of the opinion that would never happen), he goes into detail about how he took a look into the subject and was surprised that in spite of Google+'s feeble existence when it first surfaced, it's really boomed in activity since October of this year, and now sees what his friend (and some other people) mean when they say Google+ will be the new Facebook.

This author clearly must really live under a rock if he has no idea that the reason Google+ boomed was because it was forced on every single YouTube account, and anytime someone comments on or shares a video on YouTube, it's also automatically counted as activity on your new forced Google+ account.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
The Offspring's greatest hits compilation is gone from iTunes.

Never seen an album get removed from iTunes before.