The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess since TN doesn't hardly ever seen such cold temps like we've experienced today (current 5 degrees with a wind chill of -10), all of this is somehow considered, "Severe weather".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Captain D's now offers kid meals, similar to McDonald's, Burger King, and other fast food chains... however, their toys of choice is THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS. Uh... isn't that kind of old now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, apparently, Republicans are wanting the U.S. to go through another Civil War, only this time, instead of dividing the country by north and south, they're wanting to divide the country into several different sides (such as, the northeast is its own side, the southeast is its own side, the northern midwest is its own side, the southern midwest is its own side, California and the southwest is its own side, the Pacific northwest is its own side, Alaska and Hawaii are their own side)... and, oh yeah, they want all of this to happen, but, shocker, they plan on blaming all of this on Obama.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My favorites count on YT just dropped from 461 (I think) down to 373. Sucks, but at the same time, this keeps helping me avoid the 650 limit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know you can get pregnancy test kits and such in drug stores... but... paternity test kits? Really? "Accidental" pregnancies have become such a problem that we actually have to have paternity test kits you can buy in drug stores now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who even posts in this thread anymore, or have I just killed it?

Went to an Art Garfunkel concert tonight, and wow... he is virtually unrecognizable! What happened to his antlers?