The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So since I've already had to dig out my summer clothes early (Climate Change, anyone?), I noticed something very, very odd . . . for starters, I've gone down a hole on my belt - down to a hole I've never been down to before. And on top of that, when I buttoned up my Hawaiian shirt, I noticed that it's suddenly quite loose on me.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
And now I'm down another hole in my belt, and I've definitely never been down to this hole either! What is going on here? I'm literally not even trying at this point!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh, more random, unexpected computer problems.

So I turn on my computer this morning and get the BSOD. Don't know how, don't know why, but I was prompted to restart my computer so Windows Repair could search for and repair whatever the problem(s) was. After that, everything seemed normal, except both Opera and Chrome had error messages when launching them: Opera had a corrupted extension that had to be uninstalled and re-installed, and Chrome seemed to think that it crashed and closed unexpectedly as I was cleaning my history and closing it last night.

I'm starting to think they design computers to intentionally start breaking down after six years or so.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
six years is how long my old one lasted before the sd card reader driver crapped out and was impossible to fix, which led to other issues like constant bluescreens. if nothing was actually in the sd card slot, it would read as if i was rapidly inserting and ejecting an sd card. i had to leave an sd card in there and disable a few hidden processes for the computer to act somewhat stable