The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The title of an upcoming Robot Chicken episode is "Shall We Visit the Dinosaurs?". For some reason, that title is a bit of a bone chiller for me. I don't know why but it gives off a creepy vibe. I guess it's because the more mysterious something sounds, the creepier it seems. Quite a few of the episode titles so far in this latest Robot Chicken season have been that way in fact. One title was just a jumble of random numbers that had no coherence whatsoever. Most seasons have a theme when it comes to the episode titles (names of scrapped skits, objects found in the writer's room, movie title mashups, etc.) but this time there is absolutely none of that. The episode titles are just random and bizarre. It's almost like the writers are going for a cryptic theme this season. Oh no, Robot Chicken is Illuminati confirmed! Just kidding lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Facebook Messenger is experiencing a major outage right now.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A video compilation of cats who actually like water. What kind of self respecting feline would do anything but get angry when their owner tries to give them a bath? I've always just let my cats clean themselves in fear of getting my face clawed off for putting them anywhere near a full bathtub:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow, just wow! What on Earth did I just witness? You know, I'm not even going to say why I think this is really, REALLY weird. The whole thing speaks for itself: