1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

thats...interesting O_O
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yes it is.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I guess an answer to people not wanting scales is because they are afraid to find out. It's like going to the doctor.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You're telling me.

I HATE my new doctor! All he ever wants to talk about is my weight! Everytime I have to go to the doctor, if I'm sick or anything, he'll diagnose me, write me a prescription, then be all "So, what are you doing about you weight?" EVERYTIME! If I was DYING, and had six months to live, he'd say "I want you to live these last six months as if there is no tomorrow, but in the meantime, what are you going to do about your weight?"
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And you'd tell him that since you'll be croaking soon, it doesn't matter much anymore about your weight. XD
  6. D'Snowth

I saw a color-changing car today.

I kid you now, it would be purple one minute, and green the next. Like a pigeon's head.
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

You mean a body and paint shop?
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Or like the Horse of a Different Color.
  9. D'Snowth

No, this car was on the highway! And I mean, seriously, it kept changine from green to purple at different angles, just like a pigeon's head! It was super cool!
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It sounds cool just by the description.
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No offense but he just sounds concerned. ..

That is pretty cool sounding. I wish I could see it for myself!
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Same here. Having a color-changing car would be awesome. *is reminded of those color-changing Hot Wheels of the 80's*
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I remember those. I had some! of them! They were the coolest thing! You had the warm water cold water deal. And then there were the leave then out in the sun ones, also! Too much fun!
  14. D'Snowth

I know, but he doesn't have to mention it so bluntly each and everytime I have to go to the doctor does he? Losing weight is very difficult, and him just pressing me about it even more, while I'm sitting on the table with a stuffed up nose and a sore throat doesn't help.
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed they were. I wonder if a collection of them would be considered valuable? XD
  16. D'Snowth

So my dad brings home a brand new desktop computer from work tonight... and it's got a floppy drive!

I thought floppies were LONG obsolete!
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Woah! Really? Cool :cool:

I like floppy disks XD
  18. D'Snowth

They certainly were very useful back when they were common, lol.
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That they were.
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Woah, how is that possible? That sounds cool, and weird! Was it like that nylon type material that was popular in the 80's? You know what I'm talkin' about, right? I think Marty McFly Jr.'s hat was made of that fabric in Back To The Future II.

EDIT: Hey Snowthers, empty your PM box.