The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, apparently Justin Bieber got himself a haircut that costed like a million dollars... yet, his current haircut really doesn't look any different than what his last haircut looked like... :confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So, apparently Justin Bieber got himself a haircut that costed like a million dollars... yet, his current haircut really doesn't look any different than what his last haircut looked like... :confused:
Maybe he had to pay them that much not to screw it up, hehe. :wink:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
wish i could afford a million dollar hair cut just because

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------
I never will understand why ANYONE pays more than, say, $12-20 for a decent haircut. Or uses clothing which has to be drycleaned. Or pays people to do ANYTHING for them they can easily do themselves. We're such a lazy culture...

-----------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I go see a local lady who only charges an even ten bucks, and she does a great job: shetakes her time and pays attention to detail and everything, plus she gives you your money's worth... unlike a place like, say, SportsClips, where the only thing worth the money is the face, scalp, and shoulder massage, but the cons of stylists always coming and going and rushing through your haircut and not doing a good job outweigh those pros.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not something I saw, but something I ATE! I just ate this weird fruit bar that was strawberry flavored, but it tasted like they mashed a bunch of strawberries together and sucked the moisture out. The texture was like someone already chewed it.

It wasn't horrible, but man it was weird

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A new breast cancer awareness slogan I read this morning:

"Feel your boobies".

I kid you not.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
How about "save the ta-tas"? I like that one. :news:

----------------