1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

3. D'Snowth

Muppet fan 123 and Mo Frackle like this.
  4. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

It's as haunted as the Hope Diamond I bet :p

P.S. The Hope Diamond is one ugly mineral...

6. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

7. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    I'll be flying on Friday. Should be a great view for the end of the world. I'll send pics from my phone. ;)

-------------

AlittleMayhem and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  8. D'Snowth

Annoying Orange plushies...

9. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I was at CVS today and decided to look at what junk store DVDs they had. There was a stray copy of WALL-E that was completely unwrapped. It was definitely a few years old as it had the "eco-friendly" packaging. I opened up the box to find that everything was in there but the disc, clearly somebody snagged it out without the store employees noticing since it would be easy to get out. I'm sure Disney is really regretting that packaging now. WALL-E is the Pixar DVD that gets the least amount of plays in my house for that reason. Gotta upgrade to a Blu-ray one of these days.

SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  10. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

If I ever get an HD-TV, I'll certainly be getting rid of my eco-friendly DVD and updating to Blu-Ray.

11. D'Snowth

I was in the restroom at Kroger yesterday, and as I was washing my hands, and getting ready to leave, this guy comes in, and he must have had to go REALLY bad, because not only did it sound he had been holding it in for months, but he stood there, letting out these REALLY loud moans and sighs of relief.

12. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ohmygoshhahahahahahahahahahahahahha! (That was so funny that I couldn't even use my spacebar) :p

13. Sgt Floyd

Sounds like my dad. I wonder if he secretly went to Tennessee instead of Philly like he said he was :p

14. D'Snowth

From Penny to Tenny, it's possible...

15. D'Snowth

It's all over the news today that schools all across the area have been closed. Why? Because it's been raining non-stop for the past three days.

Are you kidding me? When I was in Grade 7, it rained non-stop for an entire week, yet we still went to school. Heck, one morning, it was NASTY outside: the skies were a charcoal gray, the rain was coming down in sheets, the wind was howling, the thunder was roaring, yet we still went to school.

What gives?

16. Sgt Floyd

Heck, I had to go to school in blizzards with the now 5 feet deep...

(Sounds like a "back in my day" story :p)

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  17. D'Snowth

Ya know... if we REALLY need to have "The Next Lucy", couldn't they have picked someone other than Jessica Simpson?

18. D'Snowth

Whoo... in addition to the blizzard we're having right now, it's actually THUNDERING too. O.O

19. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I can remember a blizzard when I was in 6th grade, where we were sitting in class but they had already announced that we'd be getting out of school early, and it started to thunderstorm. I think I've only encountered one such storm.

20. D'Snowth

Apparently, 'thunder snows" are pretty rare.