1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Ah. Didn't see that part. But I'm not all that surprised.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It just now occured to me that there was no hype yesterday about the date being 12-12-12... I'm rather surprised.
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I forgot to change my sig here…too busy.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My mom works in my local Town Hall, and she said that there were couples in and out of the judge's office getting marriage licenses all day yesterday because they wanted to get married on the special day.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  5. Vincent Liu

Wikia just sent me an email, in Spanish? :confused:
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

On the contrary, all I heard about all day two days ago was how it was 12-12-12...in the paper, on the radio, out in people's conversations, people doing stupid things to celebrate the day...it was nuts. :p
  7. D'Snowth

Seeing a commercial for Orbitz. Gay Orbitz.
  8. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

9. Vincent Liu

Muppet fan 123 and galagr like this.
  10. D'Snowth

11. Mo Frackle

12. D'Snowth

Muppet fan 123 and Mo Frackle like this.
  13. Vincent Liu

14. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

It's as haunted as the Hope Diamond I bet :p

P.S. The Hope Diamond is one ugly mineral...
  15. Mo Frackle

16. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    I'll be flying on Friday. Should be a great view for the end of the world. I'll send pics from my phone. ;)

-------------
    AlittleMayhem and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  17. D'Snowth

Annoying Orange plushies...
  18. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I was at CVS today and decided to look at what junk store DVDs they had. There was a stray copy of WALL-E that was completely unwrapped. It was definitely a few years old as it had the "eco-friendly" packaging. I opened up the box to find that everything was in there but the disc, clearly somebody snagged it out without the store employees noticing since it would be easy to get out. I'm sure Disney is really regretting that packaging now. WALL-E is the Pixar DVD that gets the least amount of plays in my house for that reason. Gotta upgrade to a Blu-ray one of these days.
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  19. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

If I ever get an HD-TV, I'll certainly be getting rid of my eco-friendly DVD and updating to Blu-Ray.
  20. D'Snowth

I was in the restroom at Kroger yesterday, and as I was washing my hands, and getting ready to leave, this guy comes in, and he must have had to go REALLY bad, because not only did it sound he had been holding it in for months, but he stood there, letting out these REALLY loud moans and sighs of relief.